- Trivikram Rasa is a very beneficial medicine. When a stone gets stuck in the kidney or bladder, the person has to endure unbearable pain. Trivikram Rasa melts the stone and gradually it gets eliminated along with the urine of the stone. When there is obstruction in urine due to stone stuck in the urinary tract, then using alkali and cold compress along with it provides quick relief. This is the most useful medicine for removing kidney stones and curing bladder disorders.
- This is a scriptural Ayurvedic medicine which is used to remove kidney stones. By consuming this medicine the kidney stone melts and gets expelled with urine.
- Regular consumption of Trivikram Rasa has proven helpful in reducing problems like piles. It is used prominently in home remedies.
- The combination of mercury in Trivikram Rasa may help in treating gastric problems. It is helpful in curing various diseases related to stomach.
- Copper ash and mercury present in Trivikram Ras help in purifying the blood. It removes toxic substances from the body and ensures adequate levels of oxygen in the blood.
To be Used:
- It can provide relief from infections and bleeding in the urinary tract
- It can aid in the treatment of urinary calculi
- It can prevent the formation of bladder stones
- This tablet can help with bladder stones
- It can help enhance urinary health
- It can help prevent urinary infections
Take Trivikram Rasa as per expert’s advice. Generally, a dose ranging from 125 mg to 250 mg can be taken twice a day.
How to use:
The dosage and usage instructions for Trivikram Rasa can vary depending on the specific formulation and the guidance of an Ayurvedic practitioner. It’s important to note that Ayurvedic medicines are personalized to an individual’s constitution and health condition, so there is no one-size-fits-all dosage. However, here are some general guidelines that might apply:
- Adjuvants: Trivikram Rasa are often taken with specific adjuvants (substances that enhance the effectiveness of the medicine). Honey and milk are commonly used adjuvants for many Ayurvedic medicines, including Trivikram Rasa.
- Duration: The duration of use can vary based on the purpose of taking the medicine and the individual’s health condition. It’s best to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner to determine the appropriate duration for your specific needs.
- Consultation: Before starting Trivikram Rasa, it’s highly recommended to consult a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. They will consider your unique constitution (dosha), any imbalances, current health conditions, and other factors to provide personalized advice.
- Avoid Self-Medication: Ayurvedic medicines can be powerful and effective when used correctly, but they can also have interactions or adverse effects if misused. Avoid self-medication and always seek professional guidance.
When to Use:
Generally, Ayurvedic medicines like Trivikram Rasa are recommended to be taken after meals. This is because taking them after food can help enhance absorption and minimize any potential irritation to the digestive system.