Patanjali Swasari Avaleha
Swasari Avaleha is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used to treat cough, cold, and respiratory problems. It is a syrup that contains extracts of several herbs and botanicals. Swasari Avaleha is generally safe for both children and adults. However, it is always best to talk to your doctor before using any new medication, especially if you have any other health problems.
- Relieves cough and sore throat
- Relieves cold and flu symptoms
- Relieves respiratory problems
- Boosts the immune system
To be Used:
- Bronchitis: It is used to manage acute and chronic bronchitis, helping to reduce inflammation and congestion in the bronchial passages.
- Cough and Cold: The herbs in Swasari Avaleha possess expectorant properties, aiding in the expulsion of mucus and relieving cough associated with respiratory infections.
- Sinusitis: This formulation can be beneficial in cases of sinusitis, as it helps to clear nasal congestion and reduce inflammation in the sinus passages.
- Allergic Rhinitis: Swasari Avaleha may be used to manage symptoms of allergic rhinitis, including sneezing, runny nose, and congestion.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): It may be recommended in the management of COPD to improve respiratory function and alleviate symptoms.
- Respiratory Congestion: Swasari Avaleha can help relieve chest congestion and facilitate easier breathing.
The dosage of Swasari Avaleha can vary depending on factors such as age, severity of the condition, and individual constitution. However, it’s important to note that specific dosages should be determined by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner based on your unique health profile.
How to Use:
Swasari Avaleha is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation commonly used for respiratory conditions. It is typically available in a semi-solid, jam-like consistency. Here’s how you can use it:
- Adults: Generally, 1 to 2 teaspoons (5-10 grams) is the recommended dosage. However, this can vary depending on factors such as age, severity of the condition, and individual constitution. Always consult a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner for personalized dosage instructions.
- Children: The dosage for children should be determined based on their age, weight, and specific condition. It is usually lower than the adult dosage. Follow the practitioner’s guidance.
Additional information about Swasari Avaleha:
- Store at a temperature below 25 degrees Celsius.
- Keep Swasari Avaleha out of the reach of children.
- Before or After Meals: It is usually recommended to take Swasari Avaleha either before or after meals. If taken before, allow some time (usually about 30 minutes) before eating.
- With Warm Water or Milk: Swasari Avaleha can be mixed with warm water or milk for consumption.
- Stir Well: If the Avaleha has separated or settled, stir it well before taking a dose.
- Consistency Check: Ensure that the Avaleha has not expired and has the proper texture. It should be of a semi-solid consistency, resembling a thick, sticky jam.
- Storage: Store It in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
When to Use:
Swasari Avaleha can be used at specific times of the day, but it’s important to note that the exact timing may vary depending on individual preferences and the recommendations of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. Generally, it can be taken as follows:
- Many people prefer to take Swasari Avaleha in the morning. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals who experience respiratory discomfort upon waking up or those who want to start their day with respiratory support.
- Swasari Avaleha can also be taken in the evening. This may be a suitable option for individuals who experience respiratory symptoms later in the day or those who prefer to end their day with this herbal formulation.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority.