Patanjali Divya Amla Rasayan
Amla Rasayan is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation made from Amla fruit (Indian gooseberry). It is used for various purposes such as improving digestive health, boosting immunity, reducing stress and fatigue, and promoting longevity.
Patanjali arjun amla juice is a combination of arjun bark extract and amla juice. It is a natural source of vitamin C. Arjun is the best herb for heart disease. It prevents and helps in the recovery of angina and heals heart tissues. Patanjali arjun amla juice works by stimulating the heart, treating the various ailments due to the presence of hydrolysable tannins and vitamin C constituents. It Ingredients is Amla dry, Amla Fresh.
Certainly! Amla Rasayan, an Ayurvedic formulation made from Indian gooseberry (Amla), offers a range of detailed benefits:
- Enhances Immune Function: Amla Rasayan is rich in vitamin C, boosting immunity and aiding the body’s defense against infections and illnesses.
- Improves Digestion: It supports healthy digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive juices, alleviating indigestion, and enhancing nutrient absorption.
- Potent Antioxidant Properties: Amla Rasayan is abundant in antioxidants, protecting cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals and thereby reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
- Balances Doshas: In Ayurveda, Amla Rasayan is known for its ability to balance Pitta dosha, contributing to overall well-being by maintaining harmony within the body.
- Detoxification and Liver Support: Amla Rasayan aids in detoxification processes, supporting liver function and promoting the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Anti-aging Effects: Its antioxidant properties contribute to slowing down the aging process by combating oxidative stress, which can lead to premature aging.
- Supports Hair and Skin Health: Amla Rasayan nourishes hair follicles, promoting stronger hair growth and healthier skin by improving collagen production and fighting skin-related issues.
- Vision Health: Amla Rasayan contains nutrients beneficial for eye health, potentially improving vision and reducing the risk of age-related eye disorders.
- Cardiovascular Support: Some research suggests that Amla Rasayan may help in reducing cholesterol levels and supporting heart health by improving circulation.
- Mental Clarity and Cognitive Function: It is believed to enhance mental clarity, cognitive function, and memory due to its rejuvenating properties.
To be Used:
Dry and Damaged Hair
Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
The dosage of Amla Rasayan, an Ayurvedic formulation derived from Indian gooseberry (Amla), can vary based on several factors such as age, health condition, and the specific formulation or brand used. As formulations may differ, it’s essential to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer or consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner for personalized guidance.
How to Take:
- Dosage Instructions: Follow the recommended dosage provided by the manufacturer or as advised by an Ayurvedic practitioner. The dosage may vary depending on the specific formulation and individual health conditions.
- Formulations: Amla Rasayan can come in various forms such as powder, paste, jam, or capsules. Depending on the form, the intake method may differ.
- With Water or Milk: It powder or paste can be mixed with water or milk for consumption. Generally, it is taken orally, preferably on an empty stomach or as directed by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Tablets or Capsules: If using Amla Rasayan in tablet or capsule form, swallow them with water as instructed on the packaging or by the healthcare professional.
- Frequency: Typically, Amla Rasayan is consumed once or twice daily. Consistency in intake is important to derive potential health benefits.
- Additional Instructions: Some formulations or brands may provide specific instructions for consumption, such as timing or dietary recommendations. Always adhere to these instructions for best results.
When to Take:
- Empty Stomach in the Morning: Many people prefer taking Amla Rasayan in the morning on an empty stomach. This allows for better absorption of nutrients and potential health benefits to kickstart the day.
- Before Meals: Amla Rasayan can also be taken before meals, about 30 minutes to an hour before eating. This timing allows the body to absorb the nutrients effectively.
- With Water or Milk: Amla Rasayan can be consumed with water or milk, as directed by an Ayurvedic practitioner or the instructions provided on the packaging.
- As Directed by Practitioner: If an Ayurvedic practitioner has recommended specific timing based on individual health conditions or dosha imbalances, it’s essential to follow their instructions for optimal results.