Patanjali Divya Amvatari Ras
Amvatari Ras is an Ayurvedic formulation designed to provide relief from joint discomfort and promote joint health. It is a natural herbal remedy that combines powerful ingredients known for their anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Manufactured by Patanjali Ayurved Limited, a trusted company that follows ancient Ayurvedic principles, Divya Amvatari Ras offers a holistic approach to maintaining healthy joints.
Amvatari Ras, an Ayurvedic medicine, typically contains ingredients like Amvatari Ras, an Ayurvedic medicine, typically contains ingredients like Shuddha Parad , Shudha Gandhak ,Triphala , Chitrak Mool ,Shudha Guggul ,Erand Tail etc.
- Joint Discomfort Relief: Divya Amvatari Ras is specifically formulated to provide relief from joint discomfort. The combination of potent ingredients helps in reducing inflammation, swelling, and pain, allowing for greater comfort and mobility.
- Joint Health Support: Amvatari Ras is primarily used to alleviate joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation. It aids in managing various joint disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, and other inflammatory joint conditions.
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory: The herbal ingredients in Divya Amvatari Ras possess natural anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing joint inflammation and swelling.
- Enhances Mobility: By alleviating joint discomfort and improving joint health, Divya Amvatari Ras supports overall joint mobility, allowing individuals to engage in daily activities with ease.
To be Used:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Septic Arthritis
The dosage of Amvatari Ras, an Ayurvedic medicine, can vary based on individual health conditions, severity of symptoms, and the advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
How to Take:
Amvatari Ras, an Ayurvedic medicine, is typically taken orally following specific guidelines:
- Dosage: As recommended by an Ayurvedic practitioner or as directed on the product packaging, the usual dosage for adults is around 125 mg to 250 mg.
- Timing: It is commonly taken after meals, usually once or twice a day. However, the timing and frequency may vary based on individual health conditions and practitioner’s advice.
- Administration: Amvatari Ras is generally consumed with water or milk. Follow the instructions provided by the practitioner or the product label regarding the preferred liquid for ingestion.
- Consistency: Maintain consistency in taking the medicine regularly as prescribed. Adherence to the recommended dosage and schedule is essential for optimal effectiveness.
- Duration: The duration of the course may vary based on the severity of the condition and individual response. Follow the course duration as advised by the practitioner.
- Professional Guidance: It’s crucial to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner or healthcare professional before starting Amvatari Ras. They can provide personalized guidance on the appropriate dosage, usage, and duration according to your health condition.
When to Take:
- After Meals: It is commonly recommended to take Amvatari Ras after meals. This helps in proper digestion and absorption of the medicine.
- Twice Daily: The medicine is often taken once or twice a day, following meals. However, the exact timing and frequency can vary based on individual health conditions and the practitioner’s advice.
- Professional Guidance: Always follow the guidance provided by an Ayurvedic practitioner or the instructions mentioned on the product label regarding the recommended timing for intake.
- Consistency: Maintain consistency in the timing and frequency of taking Amvatari Ras to ensure its effectiveness. Adherence to the recommended schedule is crucial for deriving potential benefits.
Please note that It is a generally safe and effective herbal medicine for most people. However, it is important to talk to your doctor before taking Amastha Awaleha, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any underlying health condition