Patanjali Nirgundi Kwath
Nirgundi Kwath formulation boasts anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-arthritic virtues. Often employed for pain relief, it’s particularly effective against joint discomfort, arthritis, and muscular aches. Additionally, Nirgundi Kwath aids in respiratory issues, acting as an expectorant. Its wound-healing properties make it invaluable for topical applications. Nirgundi Kwath is an Ayurvedic herbal decoction made from the leaves and roots of the Nirgundi plant, scientifically known as Vitex negundo. This traditional formulation is valued for its therapeutic properties and is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for various health conditions.
- Pain Relief: Nirgundi Kwath is often used to relieve pain associated with conditions like arthritis, joint pain, and muscle aches.
- Anti-inflammatory: It possesses anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for conditions characterized by inflammation, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Analgesic: This decoction may help in reducing pain sensations, providing relief from discomfort.
- Respiratory Support: Nirgundi is known to have expectorant properties, which can help in managing respiratory issues like cough and cold.
To be Used:
- Wound Healing: It may be used topically to aid in wound healing due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects.
- Anti-Arthritic: Nirgundi Kwath is used to manage symptoms of arthritis, including pain, stiffness, and swelling.
The recommended dosage of Nirgundi Kwath can vary based on individual factors such as age, health condition, and the advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner. It’s typically taken in a dose of 15-30 ml, once or twice a day, after meals.