Patanjali Charmeshti :
Patanjali Charmeshti is an Ayurvedic medicine produced by Patanjali Ayurvedic Limited, an Indian company that produces and sells traditional Ayurvedic products. It is used to treat various digestive problems, such as constipation and bloating. The specific composition of ingredients in Charmeshti may vary, but commonly used ingredients include Senna, Triphala, and Vidanga.
It is important to note that Ayurvedic medicine is based on traditional Indian medicine and may not have been scientifically proven to be effective for all the conditions it claims to treat. It is also important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any new medication, including Patanjali Charmeshti, to ensure it is safe and appropriate for you and does not interact with any other medications you may be taking.
Patanjali Charmeshti Key Ingredients :
- Senna: A plant used in traditional medicine as a laxative to treat constipation.
- Triphala: A blend of three fruits – Amla, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki – used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat digestive problems and improve overall health.
- Vidanga: An herb used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat digestive problems and skin diseases.
- Dikamali: An herb used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat digestive problems and improve overall health.
- Shankhapushpi: A herb used in Ayurveda to treat digestive problems, respiratory problems, and as a nerve tonic.
- Guggulu: An herbal resin used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat digestive problems, joint pain, and skin diseases.
As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place