Patanjali Cougheshti Hawan Samagri
Patanjali Cougheshti Hawan Samagri is useful in Asthma, Breathing, Vocal cords, Nose problem, Sinus Cough etc.
Key Benefits of Patanjali Cougheshti Hawan Samagri
- Beneficial in Asthma, Breathing, Vocal cords, Nose problem, Sinus Cough etc.
- Asthma – Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease characterized by airway inflammation, narrowing and increased production of mucus. It causes wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and coughing. Asthma can be triggered by various factors such as allergies, cold air, exercise, stress, and respiratory infections. Treatment includes medications to manage symptoms and prevent attacks, as well as avoiding triggers and monitoring lung function.
- Sinus Cough – A sinus cough is a type of cough that is caused by inflammation and infection in the sinuses. It can result from a sinusitis, which is an inflammation of the sinuses, or a viral or bacterial infection. Symptoms of a sinus cough include nasal congestion, headaches, facial pain or pressure, and a postnasal drip. Treatment may include decongestants, pain relievers, nasal sprays, and antibiotics if the cause is bacterial. In some cases, using a humidifier or saline rinse can also help relieve symptoms.
Key Ingredients of Patanjali Cougheshti Hawan Samagri
- Composition : Each 100 g prepared from
- Coarse Powders of :
- Mulethi Root 7.30 g,
- Safed vasa Leaf 5.15 g,
- Banafsa plant 5.15 g,
- Tulsi Leaf 8.15 (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (Adhatoda vasica) (Viola odorata) (Ocimum sanctum) g,
- Chotipeepali Fruit 5.15 g,
- Dalchini Bark 5.15 g,
- Lavang Bud 5.15 g,
- Sonth Rhizome (Piper longum) (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) (Syzygium aromaticum) (Zingiber officinale) 5.15 g,
- Tejpatra Leaf 5.15 g,
- Bharangi Bark 5.15 g,
- Lisoda Fruit 5.15 g,
- Datura (Datura stramonium) (Cinnamomum tamala) (Clerodendrum serratum) (Cordia dichotoma) Panchang 5.15 g,
- Rudanti Fruit 5.15 g,
- Kali mirch Seed 5.15 g,
- Akarkara Panchang 5.15 g,
- Kakdasinghi (Cressa cretica) (Piper nigrum) (Anacyclus pyrethrum) (Pistacia integerrima) (Solanum indicum) (Solanum surattense) (Cinnamomum camphora) Fruit 5.15 g,
- Badi Kateri Panchang 5.15 g,
- Choti Kateri Panchang 5.30 g,
- Kapur Wood 2.00 g
Directions to use of Patanjali Cougheshti Hawan Samagri
- Burn in hawan (Yagya)