Patanjali Mukta Pishti (Moti Pishti)
Mukta Pishti , also known as Moti Pishti, is an Ayurvedic medicine made from pearls. It is a unique preparation in Ayurveda and is known for its potential benefits in various health conditions, particularly those related to the digestive system and heart. Mukta Pishti or Moti Pishti is an ayurvedic mineral formulation that is made from rare, purified freshwater Pearl paste infused in pure Rosewater. It is the natural and purest source of Calcium and is usually white.
- Cooling Properties: It is considered to have cooling properties in Ayurveda, making it potentially beneficial for conditions related to excess heat or Pitta dosha.
- Digestive Health: It is believed to support the digestive system and may help alleviate issues like acidity, hyperacidity, and acid reflux.
To be Used:
- Cardiovascular Health: Mukta Pishti may be used to support heart health. It is believed to help regulate blood pressure and strengthen the cardiovascular system.
- Nervous System: In some cases, it may be used to calm the nervous system and promote mental clarity.
- Skin Health: Mukta Pishti is sometimes used in skin conditions to help cool and soothe irritated or inflamed skin.
- Hyperacidity: It is often used in cases of hyperacidity and gastric ulcers.
The dosage of Mukta Pishti can vary depending on factors such as age, health condition, and the specific formulation. It is crucial to consult a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner or healthcare provider for personalized dosage recommendations.
- The dosage of Bhasma is usually very small, typically measured in milligrams (mg).
- The exact dosage should be determined by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner based on your specific needs and health condition. The dosage and administration of Mandoor Bhasma can vary based on an individual’s health condition, age, and specific requirements.
How to Take:
- The duration of treatment with Mukta Pishti can vary widely, depending on the health condition being treated. It may be taken for a specific period as part of a therapeutic regimen prescribed by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
- The typical dosage of Mukta Pishti is in the range of 125 mg to 250 mg, but it can vary based on individual factors.
- It’s crucial to consult a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner who can provide personalized dosage recommendations based on your specific health needs and condition.
- Do not attempt to self-prescribe Mukta Pishti or any Ayurvedic medicine containing pearls without proper guidance. Incorrect use can lead to adverse effects.
- Always consult a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner who can assess your health condition and provide personalized guidance on the dosage and duration of Mukta Pishti treatment.