Patanjali Divya Ashokaristh
Ashokaristh is a traditional Ayurvedic tonic formulated specifically for women’s health. This herbal preparation combines the power of natural ingredients to support menstrual health and promote overall well-being. Divya Ashokaristh is crafted with a blend of herbs known for their rejuvenating and balancing properties, providing holistic support for women’s reproductive health.
Ashokaristh is an Ayurvedic herbal tonic, primarily composed of key ingredients such as Ashoka bark, water, jaggery and a mix of herbs like Dhaiful, Kalajeri , Nagarmotha etc.
- Supports Menstrual Health: Ashokaristh is specifically formulated to support menstrual health. It aids in regulating menstrual cycles, promoting a healthy flow, and alleviating menstrual discomfort.
- Balances Hormones: The herbal blend in Ashokaristh, including ashoka and lodhra, helps balance hormones in women. It contributes to maintaining hormonal equilibrium and supports overall reproductive health.
- Rejuvenates and Nourishes: Ashokaristh, with the inclusion of shatavari and dhataki, rejuvenates and nourishes the body. It promotes overall vitality, boosts energy levels, and supports the body’s natural rejuvenation processes.
- Uterine Health: Helps in maintaining the health of the uterus and aids in managing uterine disorders.
- Supports Reproductive Health: Known for its potential to support female reproductive health, particularly in conditions like PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).
To be Used:
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome): Ashokaristh may be used as part of a comprehensive approach to managing symptoms associated with PCOS, such as irregular periods, hormonal imbalances, and fertility issues.
- Uterine Health: It’s believed to support the health of the uterus and can be used in conditions like uterine fibroids or inflammation.
- Menopausal Symptoms: Some women use it to alleviate certain menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and hormonal imbalances.
- Reproductive Health: It’s employed to aid in overall reproductive health and may support fertility in some cases.
The typical dosage of Ashokaristh can vary based on several factors such as age, health condition, and the advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner. However, a general recommended dosage for Ashokaristh for adults is usually around 15-30 ml, mixed with an equal quantity of water, taken twice a day after meals.
How to Take:
Ashokaristh is typically taken orally, following these general steps:
- Dosage Measurement: Measure the recommended dosage using a measuring cup or spoon provided with the bottle.
- Dilution: Mix the prescribed quantity of Ashokaristh with an equal amount of water. This helps dilute the tonic and makes it easier to consume.
- Timing: It’s usually recommended to take Ashokaristh after meals to aid digestion and absorption. However, follow the specific instructions provided by your Ayurvedic practitioner or as indicated on the product label.
- Frequency: The typical frequency is twice a day, but this can vary based on individual needs and health conditions. Always adhere to the recommended dosage and frequency.
- Consistency: For optimal results, it’s advisable to take Ashokaristh regularly and consistently, as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
When to Take:
Ashokarisht is generally recommended to be taken after meals. The ideal times to take it are after lunch and after dinner. This timing allows for better digestion and absorption of the herbal tonic while reducing the chances of any gastrointestinal discomfort.
However, the specific timing may vary depending on individual health conditions and the advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner. It’s important to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare professional or as indicated on the product label for the best results. If you have any specific health concerns or conditions, consulting with an Ayurvedic practitioner will help determine the most suitable timing for taking Ashokarisht.