Patanjali Sphatika Bhasma
Sphatika Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine that is made from alum, a mineral that is found in many parts of the world. Alum is a compound of aluminum and potassium that has astringent, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties. Sphatika Bhasma use for hemostatic possesses , astringent, and potential anti-inflammatory properties, traditionally used to stop bleeding and tone tissues in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Skin diseases: It is used to treat a variety of skin diseases, including eczema, psoriasis, and vitiligo. It helps to reduce inflammation and promote the healing of the skin.
- Bleeding disorders: Sphatika Bhasma is used to stop bleeding, including nosebleeds, heavy menstrual bleeding, and bleeding from the gums.
- Respiratory diseases: It is used to treat respiratory diseases, including bronchitis, pneumonia, and asthma. It helps to reduce inflammation and loosen phlegm.
- Digestive problems: Sphatika Bhasma is used to treat digestive problems, including indigestion, diarrhea, and constipation. It helps to tone the digestive tract and improve digestion.
- Other conditions: Sphatika Bhasma is also used to treat other conditions, including urinary tract infections, fever, and headaches.
It, derived from Alum, offers several potential benefits in Ayurvedic medicine:
- Hemostatic: Stops bleeding, making it valuable for conditions with excessive bleeding.
- Astringent: Tones and tightens tissues, supporting skin health.
- Anti-inflammatory: May alleviate inflammation, aiding in various health conditions.
- Digestive Aid: Some believe it helps with digestion, but evidence is limited.
- Regulatory Considerations: Production and sale are regulated by authorities for safety and quality assurance.
The dosage of It will be determined by your practitioner based on your health condition, age, and other relevant factors. It’s typically administered in small quantities.
How to Take:
Sphatika Bhasma is typically taken in powder form. The recommended dosage for adults is 250-500 mg twice a day, taken with water. Children should take a lower dosage, starting with 125 mg twice a day and increasing as needed. Sphatika Bhasma can also be taken in tablet or capsule form. The dosage will vary depending on the product.