Roghan Badam Shirin
Roghan Badam Shirin , also known as sweet almond oil, is a popular Ayurvedic oil that is used for a variety of purposes, including skin care, hair care, and body massage. It is made from the kernels of sweet almonds, which are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
Roghan Badam Shirin has a number of health benefits, including:
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin: Roghan Badam Shirin is a light, non-greasy oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. It helps to moisturize and nourish the skin, making it soft, smooth, and radiant.
- Reduces inflammation: Roghan Badam Shirin contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce skin inflammation, such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves skin elasticity: Roghan Badam Shirin contains vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage. It also helps to improve skin elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces acne: Roghan Badam Shirin has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that can help to reduce acne breakouts.
To be Used:
- Nourishes and strengthens the hair: Roghan Badam Shirin is a rich source of vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for healthy hair growth. It helps to nourish and strengthen the hair, reducing hair fall and breakage.
- Reduces dandruff: It has anti-fungal properties that can help to reduce dandruff.
- Improves body massage: It is a good oil for body massage. It helps to relax the muscles and improve blood circulation.
Roghan Badam Shirin is a popular almond oil-based herbal tonic that is commonly used for its health benefits. It is widely used in traditional Indian medicine, or Ayurveda, and is known for its nourishing and therapeutic properties. Dosage according to uses.
How to Use:
Here are some general guidelines for Roghan Badam Shirin dosage:
1. Internal Use:
- For Adults: The typical recommended dosage for adults is around 10 to 20 ml (about 2 to 4 teaspoons) per day. It is usually taken with a glass of milk.
- For Children: The dosage for children may vary based on age and specific health conditions. Generally, it’s best to consult a healthcare professional or Ayurvedic practitioner for appropriate dosage recommendations.
2. External Use:
- For Skin and Hair: Roghan Badam Shirin can also be applied externally for various benefits. It can be gently massaged onto the skin or used as a hair oil. There is no strict dosage for external use, but a small amount is typically sufficient.