Ayukalp Yakritplihari Loha
Yakritplihari Loha, also known as Yakrit Plihari Lauh, is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is prepared from a combination of natural mineral and herbal ingredients, processed in a specific manner. This formulation is primarily used in Ayurveda to support liver health and address related disorders. The specific composition and preparation can vary based on traditional recipes and the manufacturer.
- Loha Bhasma: A processed form of iron, used in Ayurveda for its potential benefits in supporting liver function.
- Swarna Makshik Bhasma: An Ayurvedic mineral preparation derived from copper and iron pyrite, believed to support liver health.
- Liver Support: Yakritplihari Loha is primarily used to support liver health and address liver-related conditions.
- Jaundice Management: It may be employed in managing jaundice, a condition characterized by yellowing of the skin and eyes due to liver dysfunction.
- Hepatic Disorders: Yakritplihari Loha is believed to help in various hepatic disorders and imbalances.
- Digestive Health: It may support digestion and help in conditions related to digestive disturbances.
- Detoxification: This formulation is traditionally believed to aid in detoxification processes within the body, which is important for liver health.
- Anemia Management: Due to the presence of iron, it may help in managing anemia.
- General Tonic: It is considered a general tonic for overall health.
To be Used:
- Hepatitis: Yakritplihari Loha may be employed in cases of hepatitis, which can be caused by viral infections, alcohol consumption, or other factors.
- Cirrhosis: It is sometimes used as a supportive measure in cases of liver cirrhosis, a condition where healthy liver tissue is replaced by scar tissue.
- Fatty Liver: This formulation may be recommended in cases of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) or alcoholic fatty liver.
- Toxin-induced Liver Damage: Yakritplihari Loha is sometimes employed in cases of liver damage due to exposure to toxins or chemicals.
The dosage of Yakritplihari Loha can vary based on individual factors, the specific formulation provided by the manufacturer, and the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. However, here are some general dosage guidelines:
- Adults: The typical dosage of Yakritplihari Loha is usually one tab, taken once or twice a day.
How to take:
- Consultation: Before starting any new supplement, especially herbal formulations like Yakritplihari Loha, it’s crucial to consult with a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner or healthcare provider. They can assess your health condition, recommend the appropriate dosage, and provide personalized guidance.
- Dosage: Follow the recommended dosage when you take Yakritplihari Loha provided by your healthcare practitioner. Dosages can vary based on factors like age, health status, and the specific health concern you are addressing.
- Monitoring: While taking Yakritplihari Loha, pay attention to any changes in your health or well-being. If you experience any unusual symptoms or discomfort, consult your healthcare provider.
- Duration: The duration of taking Yakritplihari Loha can vary based on your health goals and the condition you’re addressing. Some individuals might take it for a specific period, while others may incorporate it into their routine long-term.
When to take:
The timing of taking Yakritplihari Loha can vary based on your specific health needs and practitioner’s recommendations. It might be suggested to take it after meals to aid in digestion and absorption. Alternatively, it could be recommended to take it on an empty stomach. Follow your practitioner’s advice for the best timing.