Chyavanaprashm is an Ayurvedic herbal tonic that has been used for centuries to boost immunity, improve overall health, and delay the aging process. It is made from a blend of over 50 herbs and spices, including amla (Indian gooseberry), ashwagandha, shatavari, and giloy.
Chyawanprash is considered to be a Rasayana, which is a Sanskrit word that means “rejuvenator.” Rasayana are believed to promote longevity, health, and vitality. Chyawanprash is particularly known for its ability to boost the immune system and protect against disease.
Chyavanaprashm is also thought to be beneficial for a variety of specific health conditions, including:
- Respiratory problems, such as asthma and bronchitis
- Heart disease
To be Used:
Chyavanaprashm has a wide range of uses, including:
- Boosting the immune system: Chyavanaprashm is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients that help to strengthen the immune system and protect against disease.
- Improving digestion: Chyavanaprashm contains herbs that help to improve digestion and absorption of nutrients. It is also helpful for relieving constipation and other digestive problems.
- Increasing energy levels: It is a natural energy booster that can help to improve stamina and reduce fatigue.
- Reducing stress: Chyavanaprashm contains adaptogenic herbs that help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Promoting healthy skin: It is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients that help to promote healthy skin. It can help to reduce wrinkles, improve skin tone, and protect against sun damage.
- Delaying the aging process: Chyavanaprashm is a Rasayana, which is a Sanskrit word that means “rejuvenator.” Rasayana are believed to promote longevity, health, and vitality. It is particularly known for its ability to delay the aging process and protect against age-related diseases.
How to Take :
Here are some tips on how to take chyawanprashm:
- Take chyawanprashm on an empty stomach, for best absorption.
- If you are taking chyawanprashm with milk, make sure to use warm milk. This will help to assimilate the nutrients in the Chyavanaprashm better.
- If you are taking chyawanprashm with water, you can add a teaspoon of honey to it to make it more palatable.
- You can also take chyawanprashm as a spread on bread or crackers.
- Chyawanprash can be refrigerated for up to one year.
Side Effects of Chyavanaprashm
Chyavanaprashm is generally safe for most people to take. However, some people may experience side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea, and skin rash. It is also high in sugar, so people with diabetes should consume it in moderation.
If you are considering taking It , it is important to talk to your doctor first, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking any medications.
When to Take:
Chyavanaprashm is typically taken once or twice a day, either in the morning or evening. It can be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
Some people prefer to take It in the morning, as it is a natural energy booster and can help to improve stamina and focus throughout the day. Others prefer to take Chyavanaprashm at night, as it can help to promote relaxation and sleep.
Ultimately, the best time to take It is the time that works best for you and your lifestyle. If you are unsure when to take Chyavanaprashm, it is always best to talk to your doctor or a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority.