Aimil Neeri Syrup:
Neeri Syrup is a herbal formulation that is used to treat a variety of urinary tract infections (UTIs). It is made with a blend of herbs that have antimicrobial, diuretic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neeri (Brahmi): Brahmi is a calming herb that helps to reduce inflammation and improve cognitive function.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a natural antibiotic that helps to kill bacteria and fungi.
- Moringa Oleifera: Moringa Oleifera is a nutrient-rich herb that helps to boost the immune system.
- Punarnava: Punarnava is a diuretic that helps to flush out bacteria and toxins from the urinary tract.
- Bhumiamla: Bhumiamla is an anti-inflammatory herb that helps to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Treats UTIs: It is effective in treating a variety of UTIs, including cystitis, urethritis, and pyelonephritis.
- Reduces inflammation: It helps to reduce inflammation in the urinary tract, which can help to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Boosts the immune system: Aimil Neeri Syrup helps to boost the immune system, which can help to prevent future UTIs.
To be Used:
- Cystitis (inflammation of the bladder)
- Urethritis (inflammation of the urethra)
- Pyelonephritis (inflammation of the kidneys)
UTIs are caused by bacteria that enter the urinary tract and multiply. Aimil Neeri Syrup works by killing the bacteria and flushing them out of the urinary tract.
It is also used to prevent UTIs in people who are prone to them. It is also used to treat other conditions, such as kidney stones and urinary incontinence.
The recommended dosage of It is 2 teaspoons twice a day, after meals. It is important to note that Aimil Neeri Syrup is a herbal formulation and it may take some time to see results. It is important to be patient and consistent with taking the medication.
How to Take:
Here are some additional tips for taking Aimil Neeri Syrup:
- Take It with food to help reduce any stomach upset.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol, as they can interfere with the absorption of the herbs.
- If you experience any side effects while taking Aimil Neeri Syrup, such as stomach upset, nausea, or vomiting, stop taking the medication and consult with your doctor.
When to Take:
can be taken at any time of day, but it is best taken after meals to reduce the risk of stomach upset. The recommended dosage is 2 teaspoons twice a day, after meals.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of when to take Aimil Neeri Syrup:
- Morning: Take 2 teaspoons of It after breakfast.
- Evening: Take 2 teaspoons of Aimil Neeri Syrup after dinner.
It is important to be consistent with taking Aimil Neeri Syrup to see the best results.
If you are taking Aimil Neeri Syrup for a UTI, you may need to take it for 7-10 days, or until the infection has cleared. If you are taking Aimil Neeri Syrup to prevent UTIs, you can take it on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about when to take Aimil Neeri Syrup, or if you are experiencing any side effects, please consult with your doctor.