Arya Ajaswagandhadi Leham
Ajaswagandhadi Leham is an Ayurvedic herbal paste that is made from a blend of herbs and spices, including ashwagandha, shatavari, and giloy. It is a Rasayana, which is a Sanskrit word that means “rejuvenator.” Rasayana are believed to promote longevity, health, and vitality.
Ajaswagandhadi Leham is traditionally used to improve overall health and well-being. It is also thought to be beneficial for a variety of specific health conditions, including:
- Immunity: Ajaswagandhadi Leham is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients that help to strengthen the immune system and protect against disease.
- Digestion: Ajaswagandhadi Leham contains herbs that help to improve digestion and absorption of nutrients. It is also helpful for relieving constipation and other digestive problems.
- Energy: It is a natural energy booster that can help to improve stamina and reduce fatigue.
- Stress: It contains adaptogenic herbs that help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Sexual health: It is thought to be a natural aphrodisiac.
- Longevity: It is believed to help to delay the aging process and promote healthy aging.
The recommended dosage of It for adults is 1-2 teaspoons per day, while the recommended dosage for children is 1/2-1 teaspoon per day. It is best to take this Leham on an empty stomach for best absorption.
To be Used:
Ajaswagandhadi Leham can be used by people of all ages, but it is especially beneficial for:
- People who are recovering from illness or surgery
- People who are feeling tired and run down
- People who are under a lot of stress
- People who are looking to improve their overall health and well-being
It can be taken on its own or mixed with milk, water, or juice. It is best to take Ajaswagandhadi Leham on an empty stomach for best absorption. The recommended dosage for adults is 1-2 teaspoons per day, while the recommended dosage for children is 1/2-1 teaspoon per day.
How to Take:
If you are considering taking Ajaswagandhadi Leham, it is important to talk to your doctor first, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking any medications.
Here are some tips for taking Ajaswagandhadi Leham:
- It can be taken on its own or mixed with milk, water, or juice.
- If you are mixing It with milk, make sure to use warm milk.
- If you are mixing It with water, you can add a teaspoon of honey to it to make it more palatable.
- You can also take It as a spread on bread or crackers.
- Ajaswagandhadi Leham can be refrigerated for up to one year.
When to Take:
Ajaswagandhadi Leham can be taken at any time of day, but it is generally recommended to take it on an empty stomach for best absorption. Some people prefer to take This Leham in the morning, as it can help to improve energy levels and focus throughout the day. Others prefer to take Ajaswagandhadi Leham at night, as it can help to promote relaxation and sleep.
Ultimately, the best time to take It is the time that works best for you and your lifestyle. If you are unsure when to take Ajaswagandhadi Leham, it is always best to talk to your doctor or a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Here are some additional tips for when to take It:
- If you are taking Ajaswagandhadi Leham for its immunity-boosting properties, it is a good idea to take it regularly, year-round. You can increase your intake of Ajaswagandhadi Leham during the winter months or when you are feeling run down.
- If you are taking Ajaswagandhadi Leham for a specific health condition, it is important to talk to your doctor about the best time to take it and the appropriate dosage.