Patanjali Divya Anu Taila :
Anu Taila is a herbal oil formulation used in Ayurveda for nasal care and sinus health. It is prepared from a blend of potent herbs and oils that are known for their beneficial properties. This traditional Ayurvedic remedy aims to promote nasal health, improve respiratory function, and provide relief from various nasal discomforts.
Anu Taila is a herbal Oil, It Ingredients is Seasme Oil(Til Taila),Sphatika (Alum),Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus),Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri).
- Nasal Care: Divya Anu Taila helps maintain nasal hygiene by cleansing the nasal passages and removing impurities. Regular use of this herbal oil can help reduce congestion and promote clear breathing.
- Sinus Health: The combination of herbs in Divya Anu Taila supports the health of the sinus cavities, helping to alleviate sinus-related issues such as sinusitis, sinus congestion, and sinus headaches.
- Moisturizes and Soothes: The nourishing and lubricating properties of sesame oil in this formulation help moisturize and soothe the nasal passages, providing relief from dryness and irritation.
- Respiratory Support: The herbal ingredients in this oil help support respiratory health by reducing inflammation and promoting proper airflow through the nasal passages.
- Headache Relief: Some people use Anu Taila to help relieve headaches, particularly those associated with sinus issues or tension.
- Improving Mental Clarity: In Ayurveda, Nasya is believed to have an effect on mental clarity and cognitive function. It’s thought to help clear the mind and enhance focus.
To be Used:
- Sinusitis and Nasal Congestion
- Headaches and Migraines
- Eye and Ear Issues
- Mental Clarity and Stress
- Respiratory Conditions
The dosage of Anu Taila, an Ayurvedic herbal oil used for nasal administration (Nasya), can vary based on individual needs, the specific formulation of the oil, and the guidance provided by an Ayurvedic practitioner or as per the product label instructions.
How to Use:
Anu Taila is an Ayurvedic herbal oil primarily used for nasal administration in a practice known as Nasya. Here’s a general guide on how to use Anu Taila:
Steps for Nasya using Anu Taila:
- Prepare for Application: Ensure you are in a comfortable position, preferably lying down with your head tilted slightly backward.
- Cleanse the Nasal Passage: It’s beneficial to clear your nasal passages before application. You can do this by blowing your nose or using a saline nasal spray to remove any mucus or blockages.
- Administer the Oil: Using a dropper or as directed, place a few drops of Anu Taila into each nostril. Tilt your head slightly back and allow the drops to enter the nostrils. Breathe gently through your nose while doing this.
- Massage and Breathing: After applying the oil, gently massage the area around the nostrils to help distribute the oil. Then, take deep breaths to allow the oil to move deeper into the nasal passages.
- Remain Restful: It’s recommended to remain lying down for a few minutes after the application to allow the oil to spread and be absorbed.
When to Use:
The timing for using Anu Taila through the practice of Nasya (nasal administration) in Ayurveda can vary based on individual needs, health conditions, and recommendations from an Ayurvedic practitioner. However, traditionally, there are specific timings recommended for the administration of Nasya, including the use of Anu Taila:
Ideal Timings for Nasya:
- Morning Routine: Many practitioners suggest performing Nasya in the morning, preferably after waking up and before having breakfast. This is believed to be an optimal time as it helps clear the nasal passages, promotes mental clarity, and prepares the body for the day.
- Before Meals: Some Ayurvedic texts recommend performing Nasya before meals, especially before breakfast. This timing is thought to enhance the effects of the treatment.
- Empty Stomach: It’s often advised to perform Nasya on an empty stomach for better absorption and efficacy of the herbal oil.