Patanjali Trivang Bhasma
Trivang Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from three metals: Naga (Lead), Vanga (Tin), and Yashada (Zinc). These metals are purified and processed in a specific manner to obtain Trivang Bhasma. In Ayurveda, Trivang Bhasma is primarily known for its use in treating various disorders related to the male reproductive system, such as spermatorrhea (involuntary discharge of semen), nocturnal emissions (nightfall), and general weakness in men. It is believed to have tonic and strengthening properties that are thought to benefit the male reproductive organs.
Here are some common uses of Trivang Bhasma in Ayurveda:
- Male Reproductive Disorders: It is traditionally used for conditions like spermatorrhea, nocturnal emissions, and other related disorders.
- General Weakness: Trivang Bhasma is believed to provide strength and vitality, especially in cases of weakness and fatigue.
- Urinary Disorders: It may be used in cases of urinary problems, but always under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Nervous System Disorders: Some traditional practices may include Trivang Bhasma in formulations for nervous system-related conditions, but this should be done with caution and professional guidance.
To be Used:
- Improves insulin sensitivity: This Bhasma helps to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels, making it an effective treatment for diabetes.
- Relieves urinary tract infections: Trivang Bhasma has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help to relieve urinary tract infections.
Divya Trivang Bhasma can be taken It 125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by the ayurvedic doctor.
It can be administered along with honey or butter.
How to use:
- Method of use: Trivang Bhasma can be taken with or without food. However, it is generally recommended to take it with food to avoid any stomach upset.
- Best time to take: Trivang Bhasma can be taken at any time of day. However, it is generally recommended to take it in the morning and evening, after meals.
To take Trivang Bhasma, simply mix the recommended dosage with a little bit of water, honey, or milk. You can also take This Bhasma in the form of capsules or tablets.
It is important to note that This Bhasma may interact with certain medications. If you are taking any medications, be sure to talk to your healthcare professional before taking Trivang Bhasma.
When to Use:
The timing for taking This Bhasma can vary depending on the specific health condition being treated and the advice of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. However, as a general guideline:
- Before or After Meals: This Bhasma can be taken either before or after meals, depending on the practitioner’s recommendation. Some practitioners prefer it before meals to support digestion, while others may suggest taking it after meals.
- Twice a Day: In many cases, This Bhasma is taken twice a day. This could be once in the morning and once in the evening. The dosage and timing should be determined by a qualified practitioner based on your specific health condition and constitution.
It’s important to note that This Bhasma contains lead, which can be toxic if not properly processed and used in controlled amounts. Due to the potential risks associated with lead-containing substances, the use of Trivang Bhasma should be strictly regulated and should only be done under the guidance of a qualified and experienced Ayurvedic practitioner.
We are delighted you visited kapeefitshop, your One step destination for authentic ayurvedic medicines .Explore extensive range of Ayurvedic products, created to ensure top -notch quality and genuine authenticity.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority.