Patanjali Triyodashang Guggul
Triyodashang Guggul , also known as Trayodashang Guggul, is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulation used in India for various musculoskeletal and joint-related conditions. It is a combination of several potent herbs and minerals. Triyodashang Guggul supports joint health, reduces inflammation, and alleviates pain in conditions like arthritis, rheumatism, and gout due to its potent herbal blend. Triyodashang Guggul is an Ayurvedic formulation containing key ingredients like Shuddha Guggulu, Shunthi, Maricha, Pippali, Haritaki, Amalaki, Vibhitaki, Vidanga, Gokshura, Gajapippali, Chitraka, Danti, and Tejovati.
- Joint Health Support: It is known for its efficacy in promoting and maintaining joint health, making it a popular choice for conditions like arthritis and rheumatism. Triyodashang Guggul promotes joint health by reducing inflammation and providing relief from musculoskeletal conditions
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: Triyodashang Guggul exhibits potent anti-inflammatory effects, helping to reduce swelling and inflammation in the body.
- Pain Relief: It serves as a natural analgesic, providing relief from musculoskeletal pain associated with various conditions.
- Digestive Support: Some of its ingredients contribute to improved digestion, aiding in nutrient absorption and supporting overall digestive health.
- Rejuvenation: Triyodashang Guggul is believed to have rejuvenating properties, helping to revitalize and restore the body’s vitality.
- Use in paralysis : Use of this medicine is very beneficial for the paralyzed patient. If the bleeding in any part of the person has stopped. So there is a possibility of paralysis. Therefore abundance is beneficial in paralysis.
- Useful in sciatica : If any of the nerves in the waist in the human body gets swollen, then the whole body starts having severe pain. It is very beneficial in cases which take the form of sciatica.
- Balanced Doshas: Triyodashang Guggul is believed to help balance the three doshas in Ayurveda (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha), contributing to overall well-being.
The dosage of Triyodashang Guggul varies depending on the individual’s condition and age. It is important to consult with a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner before taking singhnad guggul, as they can determine the appropriate dosage for you.
How to Take:
The most common way to take It is to take 2-4 tablets twice a day after meals. The medicine can be taken with water or milk. In some cases, your doctor may recommend a higher dosage. If you have any health problems or are taking any other medications, it is important to talk to your doctor before taking Triyodashang Guggul.
- If you are taking any other medications, be sure to talk to your doctor before taking It.
- Triyodashang Guggul Tab is generally safe for most people to take. However, some people may experience side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea, and headache. If you experience any side effects, stop taking It and talk to your doctor.
When to Take:
Triyodashang Guggul is an Ayurvedic medicine that is best taken twice a day, after meals. It is important to take it regularly to get the best results.
Here is a recommended schedule for taking Triyodashang Guggul:
- After Meals: Triyodashang Guggul Tab is typically recommended to be taken after meals. Taking it with a meal can also help reduce the risk of any potential stomach upset.
- Morning and Evening: Some people prefer to split their dosage, taking one in the morning and one in the evening. This can help maintain a consistent level of the supplement in your system throughout the day.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority.