Patanjali Medohar Vati
Patanjali Medohar Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treat obesity. It helps in weight loss and reduces excess fat in the body. It is made from a combination of herbs, some of which have scientific evidence to support their effectiveness.
How to use
It should be taken twice a day with water after meals. Adults should take two tablets at a time and children should take one tablet at a time.
It has no serious side effects. However, some people may experience problems such as indigestion, vomiting, or diarrhea after taking the medicine. If you experience any side effects, stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
If you are taking any other medication, consult your doctor before taking Patanjali Medohar Vati. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not use this.
Patanjali Medohar Vati is a safe and effective medicine that can help in the treatment of obesity. However, it is advisable to consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Here are some of the ingredients in:
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Safed musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Shilajit (Asphaltum)
- Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans)
- Jaipatri (Amomum subulatum)