Tarkeshwar Rasa , also known as Tamra Bhasma, is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine in the form of a metallic preparation. It is primarily composed of purified and processed copper along with other natural ingredients. Tarkeshwar Rasa is renowned in Ayurveda for its therapeutic properties and is believed to be beneficial for various health conditions. It is used under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner and should not be self-administered. Always consult a healthcare professional before using any Ayurvedic medication.
- Reducing the symptoms of diabetes: Tarkeshwar Rasa may help to reduce the amount of glucose in the urine, which can improve the symptoms of diabetes.
- Increasing urine production: Tarkeshwar Rasa is a diuretic, which means that it increases the production of urine. This can help to flush toxins out of the body.
- Increasing blood flow in the body: Tarkeshwar Rasa may help to increase blood flow in the body. This can improve heart health and reduce fatigue.
- Due to the copper content, it may have antibacterial effects, potentially aiding in infections.
- Copper is an essential trace element and may contribute to the antioxidant defenses in the body.
To be Used:
- Reduces the symptoms of diabetes
- Increases urine production
- Flushes toxins out of the body
- Improves heart health
- Reduces fatigue
- It helps balance the Vata and pitta in the body
- It aids in low blood sugar and polyuria
- Tarkeshwar ras tablets prevent frequent urination due to bladder weakness
How to Take:
Here are some general instructions on how to use Singhnad guggul:
- Take Tarkeshwar Rasa Tab on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Take the Tarkeshwar Rasa Tab with water.
- The recommended dosage for adults is Tarkeshwar Rasa 1-2 tablets or capsules twice a day.
- Children should take a lower dosage, starting with 1/2 tablet or capsule twice a day and increasing as needed.
- If you are taking any other medications, be sure to talk to your doctor before taking It.
- Tarkeshwar Rasa Tab is generally safe for most people to take. However, some people may experience side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea, and headache. If you experience any side effects, stop taking It and talk to your doctor.
When to Take:
- Before Meals: Some Ayurvedic practitioners recommend taking herbal supplements like Punarnavadi Mandoor before meals. This can help enhance absorption.
- After Meals: Tarkeshwar Rasa Tab may advise taking it after meals to minimize any potential stomach discomfort.
- Empty Stomach: In some cases, Ayurvedic medicines may be prescribed to be taken on an empty stomach, typically in the morning.
- With Warm Water: Tarkeshwar Rasa Tab are often recommended to be taken with warm water for better absorption and effectiveness.
- Divided Doses: Depending on the specific instructions from your healthcare provider, the dosage may be divided into smaller amounts taken throughout the day.