Patanjali Tamra Bhasma
- It is used to cure stomach related diseases. By consuming it you can improve digestion. It is helpful in reducing the gas and acidity present in your stomach and reducing all the stomach related problems.
- It can prove useful in curing liver disease. In fact, due to slowing down of the fire in the stomach, the functioning of the liver starts getting affected. In this situation, liver disorders can be reduced by the use of Tamra Bhasma.
- If bile increases in the body, you can use Tamra Bhasma. Tamra Bhasma is considered effective in reducing Pitta Dosha. In case of problem of pitta dosha, take half ratti copper ash. Now add 1 Ratti Swarna Makshik Bhasma in it. After mixing both well, consume it with honey. This will reduce pitta dosha.
- Tamra Bhasma can be effective for you even if there is lack of blood in the body. However, Loh Bhasma is considered beneficial for anemia patients as compared to Tamra Bhasma. But if there is lack of blood in the body due to digestion, you can use Tamra Bhasma. Apart from this, you can consume it by mixing both Loh Bhasma and Tamra Bhasma together.
To be Used:
The problem of cough can be solved by using Tamra Bhasma. If the problem of cough increases, mix 25 milligram of raw sycamore fruit powder with copper ash. Now consume this powder together. With this, cough disorder can be cured within a few days.
The problem of loss or loss of appetite can be solved by consuming Tamra Bhasma. For this, mix equal amounts of long black pepper, honey, ginger juice and copper ash. After mixing all these things well, consume it. This can reduce the problem of loss of appetite.
The dosage of It is usually measured in milligrams (mg) due to its potent nature. It is often administered in very small quantities.
How to Take:
- 60 mg to 120 mg twice a day or as directed by a physician.
- This medicine is manufactured by Patanjali.
- It can be taken once or twice a day, either before or after food. It is usually advised to take it with cold water or milk.
- If you are taking It for a specific condition, such as fever, asthma, or cough, you should follow the dosage instructions on the product label or as directed by your Ayurvedic doctor.
Here are some tips for taking It:
- Take It on an empty stomach or after a light meal.
- Avoid taking It with hot water or food.
- If you have any underlying health conditions, talk to your doctor before taking Ras Manikya.
- If you experience any side effects, stop taking Tamra Bhasma and talk to your doctor.
When to Take:
It can be taken at any time of day, but it is generally recommended to take it with food or milk to reduce the risk of stomach upset. It is also important to drink plenty of water throughout the day when taking Ras Sindoor.
Some people prefer to take Tamra Bhasma in the morning, as they believe that it helps to boost their energy levels and immunity for the day ahead. Others prefer to take it at night, as they believe that it helps to improve their sleep quality.