Patanjali Special Chyawanprash
Special Chyawanprash is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine that is made from a blend of herbs, spices, and fruits. It is a thick, sticky paste that is typically eaten with honey or milk. Special Chyawanprash is made with a blend of 50 herbs, including amla, ginger, tulsi, ashwagandha, punarnava, shatavari, and dashamoola. It is also fortified with ghee, honey, and saffron.
Here are some of the key ingredients in Special Chyawanprash:
- Amla: Amla is a type of berry that is rich in vitamin C.
- Ginger: Ginger is a spice that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a herb that has antioxidant properties.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an herb that has adaptogenic properties, which means that it helps the body to cope with stress.
- Punarnava: Punarnava is an herb that is believed to have anti-aging properties.
- Shatavari: Shatavari is an herb that is believed to be beneficial for women’s health.
- Dashamoola: Dashamoola is a blend of ten herbs that is believed to have a variety of health benefits.
Special Chyawanprash is believed to have a variety of health benefits, including:
- Boosting the immune system: It is a good source of antioxidants, which can help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Promoting digestion: It is a good source of fiber, which can help to keep the digestive system healthy.
- Improving energy levels: Special Chyawanprash is a good source of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for energy production.
- Strengthening the body: Special Chyawanprash is a good source of protein, which is essential for muscle growth and repair.
- Anti-aging properties: Special Chyawanprash is believed to have anti-aging properties, due to its antioxidant content.
Special Chyawanprash is typically taken once or twice a day, on an empty stomach. It is important to note that Patanjali Special Chyawanprash is not a substitute for medical advice. If you are considering taking It be sure to talk to your doctor first, especially if you have any underlying health conditions.
To be Used:
Special Chyawanprash can be used to support a variety of health goals, including:
- Respiratory problems: It can help to soothe the airways and relieve symptoms of respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Skin problems: It can help to improve skin health by reducing inflammation and promoting wound healing.
- Joint problems: It can help to reduce inflammation and pain in the joints.
- Stress and anxiety: It is believed to have adaptogenic properties, which means that it can help the body to cope with stress and anxiety.
The dosage of It will vary depending on your individual needs and goals. However, a general guideline is to take 1-2 tablespoons, once or twice a day. It is best to take Special Chyawanprash on an empty stomach.
For children, the dosage of It should be reduced accordingly. For example, children under the age of 1 should only consume 1-2 teaspoons of Special Chyawanprash per day.
How to Use:
Here is a simple recipe for taking Special Chyawanprash with milk:
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of It and mix it with a glass of warm milk.
- Drink the mixture slowly, savoring the taste.
- You can also add a little honey to the mixture, if desired.
When to Use:
Special Chyawanprash can be taken any time of day, but it is best to take it on an empty stomach for best absorption. This means taking it first thing in the morning, or 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals.
If you are taking It for a specific health concern, such as respiratory problems or skin problems, you may want to take it more often, or at specific times of day. For example, you may want to take Special Chyawanprash before bed if you are having trouble sleeping, or in the morning if you have respiratory problems.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority