Dindayal Makardhvaja Sidhha
Makardhvaja Sidhha , also known as Makardhwaj or Swarna Makshik Bhasma, is a highly revered Ayurvedic medicine in traditional Indian medicine, known as Ayurveda. It is a complex formulation primarily composed of purified mercury (Rasa), sulfur (Gandhaka), and gold (Suvarna). The process of preparing Siddha Makardhwaj involves multiple steps of purification and blending, ultimately resulting in a potent therapeutic substance.
- Rejuvenation and Vitality: It is believed to be a potent Rasayana (rejuvenative) in Ayurveda, known for its potential to enhance vitality, strength, and overall well-being.
- Immune Booster: Makardhvaja Sidhha is considered to have immune-boosting properties and is sometimes used to help strengthen the body’s defenses against various illnesses.
- Aphrodisiac Properties: Makardhvaja Sidhha is often used in Ayurveda as an aphrodisiac, believed to enhance sexual health, libido, and performance.
- Cardiovascular Health: Some practitioners use Makardhvaja Sidhha to support cardiovascular health, although it’s important to note that using mercury-containing compounds in traditional medicine can be controversial and should only be done under the guidance of a qualified practitioner.
To be Used:
- Respiratory Conditions: It is sometimes used in Ayurvedic practice for respiratory conditions, although its use for this purpose may vary.
- Digestive Health: Some practitioners may recommend Makardhvaja Sidhha for digestive disorders, although its use for this purpose may be less common.
The dosage of Makardhvaja Sidhha can vary depending on individual factors like age, specific health condition, and the advice of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. It is important to emphasize that Makardhvaja Sidhha contains mercury, which can be toxic if not prepared and administered properly. Therefore, it should only be taken under the guidance and supervision of a qualified and experienced Ayurvedic practitioner.
As a general guideline, the typical dosage of Makardhvaja Sidhha for adults may range from 10 to 30 milligrams, usually taken once or twice a day. It is traditionally administered with honey, ghee (clarified butter), or as directed by an Ayurvedic physician.
How to Take:
It is a potent Ayurvedic medicine that contains mercury and should only be used under the supervision and guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. Its use and dosage can vary based on individual health conditions, age, and other factors, and it should not be self-administered. Below are some general guidelines on how Makardhvaja Sidhha is typically used in Ayurvedic practice:
- Consult a Qualified Ayurvedic Practitioner: Before using this ,consult a qualified Ayurvedic doctor or practitioner. They will assess your health condition, take into account your medical history, and determine if Siddha Makardhwaj is suitable for your specific needs.
- Duration: The duration of Makardhvaja Sidhha treatment will also be determined by the practitioner. It may be used for a specific period as part of a therapeutic regimen.
- Monitoring: Throughout the course of treatment, the practitioner will monitor your progress and may make adjustments to the dosage or administration method as needed.
- Quality Control: Ensure that you obtain Makardhvaja Sidhha from a reputable and trusted source. Quality control is crucial when using any Ayurvedic preparation, especially those containing heavy metals like mercury.
When to Take:
Makardhvaja Sidhha , being a potent Ayurvedic medicine containing mercury, sulfur, and gold, should only be used under the supervision and guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. The timing of when to take Siddha Makardhwaj, as well as the dosage and duration of treatment, will be determined by the practitioner based on your specific health condition, age, and other factors:
The practitioner will specify the best times for taking this. It may be taken before or after meals, depending on the intended therapeutic effect.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority.