Patanjali Bilwadi Churna 100 gm
Patanjali Bilwadi Churna 100 gm is an herbal powder made by Patanjali Ayurved, an Indian company known for its ayurvedic and herbal products. The churna is made from a combination of herbs, including bilva (bael), which is the main ingredient. It is commonly used as a digestive aid and is said to help alleviate digestive issues like constipation, indigestion, and acidity. Some people also use Bilwadi Churna to treat sore throat, cough, and colds. It is important to note that while Bilwadi Churna is commonly used for these purposes, more research is needed to establish its effectiveness for these conditions.
Bilwadi churna cures upset stomach, diarrhea and dysentery. Its herbal properties eliminate harmful micro-organisms from your digestive tract, facilitates normal absorption of nutrients in intestines and stimulates digestive enzymes which aid in digestion. Bilwadi churna has cooling effect on stomach and eases abdominal pain and discomfort immediately. It is made from natural extracts with no side effects. Bilwadi churna combines the goodness of bel with other herbs which boost your digestive system. Get holistic cure from all digestive disorders with bilwadi churna.
Key Benefits of Patanjali Bilwadi Churna 100 gm
- Useful in diarrhea and dysentery.
- Bilwadi churna has cooling effect on stomach and eases abdominal pain and discomfort immediately.
- No side effects.
Key Ingredients of Patanjali Bilwadi Churna 100 gm
- Bel Giri – Gives relief from constipation, indigestion, peptic ulcer, piles, diarrhoea, and dysentery
- Mochras – Has astringent property and is beneficial for diarrhoea and dysentery
- Sounth – Used for stomach ache, diarrhoea, and nausea
- Dhai Phool – Used to cure diarrhoea, piles and dysentery as it is a powerful astringent
- Dhania – Works as an antispasmodic, relaxes contracted digestive muscles and other gut disorders
- Sounf – Contains estragole, fenchone and anethole, which are antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory and good for stomach
- Sabj Patra -Beneficial for stomach related problems
Directions to use
- Consume 1-2 spoonful of Divya Bilvadi Churn with lukewarm water twice/thrice a day or as directed by the physician
There are no reviews yet.