Patanjali Bakuchi Churna 50 gm
Patanjali Bakuchi churna 50 gm cures skin disorders, it controls leucoderma or vitiligo. Bakuchi churna brings to you the goodness of bakuchi seeds extracted with extreme care. Bakuchi is a very potent seed which acts as blood purifier and controls and cures damages to the skin. Bakuchi churna is made from natural extracts and has no side effects. Don’t be troubled by skin disorders. Take bakuchi churna to cleanse your blood of toxins and micro-organisms and get healthy, glowing skin.
Key Benefits of Patanjali Bakuchi Churna 50 gm
- Useful in vitiligo (leucoderma) and other skin diseases.
- Acts as an effective blood purifier
- Cures and controls damage to the skin, the churna is made from natural extracts
- Cleanse the blood of toxins and micro-organisms and provides healthy, glowing skin – Used to cure several skin diseases like tinea versicular, scabies and psoriasis
- Has no side effects
Key Ingredients of Patanjali Bakuchi Churna 50 gm
- Bakuchi (seeds) – Bakuchi is an important herb that is used for its medicinal properties. The seeds of Bakuchi are kidney shaped, having a bitter taste and a very unpleasant odor.
- Bakuchi oil is an effective home remedy for skin. Applying Bakuchi oil mixed with coconut oil helps reduce inflammatory reactions on skin due to anti-inflammatory property.
- It’s application also helps reduce boil and skin eruptions due to its strong healing property.
- According to Ayurveda, Bakuchi powder help improves hair growth and controls dandruff when applied externally due to its Keshya property .
- As per Ayurveda, Bakuchi helps control Vitiligo spots due to its Kusthagna and Rasayana properties as it helps in shrinking the white patches.
- Consuming Bakuchi powder along with honey prevents the destruction of pigment forming cells due to its immunomodulatory activity.
- It’s consumption can also be used for the management of respiratory diseases due to its antiviral activity.
- Bakuchi also helps manage liver injury by preventing further hepatic cell damage due to its antioxidant property.
- As per Ayurveda, It is advisable to take Bakuchi in small amounts since high doses may cause hyperacidity and gastritis.
Directions to use
- One to two teaspoonful of Divya Bakuchi Churna to be mixed with water and taken before lunch & dinner or As directed by the physician.
Other Product Info
- Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.
- Vitiligo (leucoderma) and other skin diseases
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children