Nityanand Bilva Tel
Bilva Tel refers to a traditional Ayurvedic herbal oil known as “Bilva Taila” or “Bael Oil.” This oil is derived from the bael fruit, scientifically known as Aegle marmelos. Bilva Tail beneficial for earache, ear infection, otitis media and difficulties in hearing.
Some of the benefits of Bilva Tail include:
- Treating ear problems: Bilva Tel is used to treat ear problems such as ear pain, hearing loss, and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Treating headaches and migraines: Bilva Tel is also used to treat headaches and migraines.
- Treating skin problems: It is used to treat skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, and itching.
- Treating cold and cough: It is also used to treat cold and cough.
To be Used:
- Colds and coughs: Bilva Tel can be used to massage the chest and throat to relieve cold and cough symptoms.
- Other uses: Bilva Tel is also used to treat a variety of other health problems, including digestive problems, respiratory problems, and menstrual cramps.
The dosage of Bilva Tel will vary depending on the health condition being treated and the individual’s needs. This Tail is a natural and safe Ayurvedic treatment, but it is important to use it with caution.
How to Use:
Bilva Tel is an Ayurvedic herbal oil that is used to treat a variety of health problems. It is made from the fruits, leaves, and bark of the Bael tree (Aegle marmelos). Bilva Tail is generally safe for most people to use, but it is important to do a patch test on a small area of skin before using it for the first time, to make sure that you are not allergic to it.
Here are some simple instructions on how to use Bilva Tel :
- For ear problems: Warm this Tail slightly by placing the bottle in a bowl of warm water. Dip a cotton ball in the warm oil and place it in the ear canal. Leave the cotton ball in place for a few minutes, or until the oil has been absorbed. Repeat this process 2-3 times a day.
- For headaches and migraines: Massage a few drops of It into the forehead and temples. You can also apply a compress soaked in warm Tail to the forehead and temples.
- For skin problems: Apply a few drops of It directly to the affected area. You can also massage Bilva Tel into the skin.
- For colds and coughs: Massage a few drops of this Tail into the chest and throat. You can also apply a compress soaked in warm Bilva Oil to the chest and throat.
If you have any questions about how to use this Tail for a specific health problem, please consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.
When to Use:
Bilva Tel is a versatile Ayurvedic herbal oil that can be used for a variety of health problems at different times of day.
- Apply a few drops of Bilva Tel to your forehead and temples to help relieve headaches and migraines.
- Massage a few drops of It into your chest and throat to help relieve cold and cough symptoms.
- If you have ear pain or infection, put a few drops of warm this Tel in your ears to help relieve the pain and infection.
- Massage a few drops of It into your abdomen to help relieve digestive problems, such as gas and bloating.
- Apply a few drops of Bilva Tel to your chest and throat to help relieve any lingering cold and cough symptoms.