Patanjali Navayas lauh
Navayas Lauh is a revered Ayurvedic formulation, renowned for its therapeutic properties. Comprising potent natural ingredients like Lauh Bhasma (iron), it is a valuable remedy in traditional Indian medicine. Navayas Lauh is an Ayurvedic herbal medicine made from nine herbal ingredients and iron bhasma. It is used to treat a variety of conditions, including anemia, skin disorders, and liver problems.
- Increases the production of red blood cells- Navayas Lauha contains iron bhasma, which is a good source of iron. Iron is essential for the production of red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body.
- Improves appetite- Some of the herbs in Navayas Lauha, such as Shunthi and Pippali, have warming and stimulating properties that can help improve appetite.
- Boosts the immune system- It have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help boost the immune system.
- Reduces inflammation- The herbs in Navayas Lauha, such as Guduchi and Shatavari, have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body.
To be Used:
- Protects the liver- It have hepatoprotective properties that can help protect the liver from damage.
- Treats skin disorders- It have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
It is important to note that It is an Ayurvedic medicine and has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is always best to speak to a doctor before taking any herbal medicine, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any health concerns.
The recommended dosage of Navayas Lauh is 250-500 mg twice daily, taken with warm water or milk. The dosage may vary depending on individual factors such as age, weight, and medical conditions.
How to Take:
Navayas Lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine commonly used in traditional Indian medicine. It is known for its beneficial effects on various health conditions. However, it’s crucial to note that I am not a doctor, and it’s always best to consult a healthcare professional or an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting any new medication or supplement, including Navayas Lauh. They can provide you with personalized advice based on your specific health situation.
If a healthcare professional has recommended Navayas Lauh to you, they will also provide specific dosage instructions based on your individual needs. However, here are some general guidelines:
- It is usually taken with honey, ghee, or water. It is advisable to follow your healthcare professional’s specific instructions on how to take it.
- It is often recommended to take after meals to help with digestion.
- It’s important to take Navayas Lauh regularly, at the same time each day, to maintain its effectiveness.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless advised by a healthcare professional.
- Your healthcare provider will guide you on how long you should take Navayas Lauh. It may be used for a specific period, or in some cases, as a long-term supplement.
When to Take:
- After Meals: It is often recommended to take Navayas Lauh after meals. This can help with digestion and absorption.
- Consistency: Try to take it at the same time each day to maintain consistency in your dosing schedule.
- With Honey, Ghee, or Water: Navayas Lauh is typically taken with honey, ghee (clarified butter), or water. Your healthcare practitioner may provide specific instructions on how to take it.
- Avoid on an Empty Stomach: It’s generally not recommended to take Navayas Lauh on an empty stomach, as it may lead to discomfort or digestive issues for some individuals.