Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti
Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine made from the Jaharmohra stone, which is a type of serpentine mineral. It is used to treat a variety of conditions. Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti has mild diuretic properties which clears toxins from the body. It strengths the arteries and heart muscles and helps clear plaque built up in arteries. It also helps relax the muscles. It has antivenin properties which cures inflammations from animal or insect bites.
- Heart disease: Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti helps to improve heart health by lowering blood pressure, regulating heart rate, and strengthening the heart muscles.
- Brain disorders: Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti helps to improve brain health by promoting memory, improving mental clarity, and reducing anxiety and stress.
- Gastrointestinal problems: Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti helps to treat gastrointestinal problems such as indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea. It does this by improving digestion, relieving constipation, and preventing diarrhea.
- Inflammation: Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti helps to reduce inflammation by reducing pain, swelling, and redness.
- Kidney health: Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti is believed to help improve kidney health by removing toxins from the body.
To be Used:
- Blood sugar levels: Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti is believed to help reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- Anti-cancer properties: Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti is believed to have anti-cancer properties and may help prevent the growth of cancer cells.
The dosage of Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti is usually measured in milligrams (mg) or grains, and it can vary depending on the individual, their specific health condition, and the purpose of the treatment. It is crucial to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can assess your unique constitution and health needs to determine the appropriate dosage for you.
Adults: 125 to 250 mg, along with honey or water, twice a day, or as suggested by the health care provider.
Note: The maximum dosage of both powders should not exceed more than 500 mg.
How to Take:
The dosage of Jaharmohra Pishti can vary depending on the condition being treated, the individual’s age and health condition, and the brand of Jaharmohra Pishti being used. However, a typical dosage is 125 to 250 mg, taken twice daily, with or without food.
Jaharmohra Pishti can be taken in powder form, mixed with water or milk. It can also be taken in tablet form. It is important to start with a low dose of Jaharmohra Pishti and gradually increase the dose as needed. If you experience any side effects, such as stomach upset, gas, or diarrhea, stop taking Jaharmohra Pishti and talk to your doctor. It is also important to talk to your doctor before taking Jaharmohra Pishti if you are taking any other medications, as it may interact with some medications.
When to Take:
The best time to take Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti is after meals, as it can help to improve digestion. However, the exact timing may vary depending on the condition being treated and the individual’s preferences.
For example, if Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti is being taken for heart health, it may be best to take it in the morning, before breakfast. This is because Jaharmohra Pishti can help to lower blood pressure, and taking it before breakfast can help to keep blood pressure levels stable throughout the day.
If Patanjali Jaharmohra Pishti is being taken for digestive problems, it may be best to take it at night, before bed. This is because Jaharmohra Pishti can help to relax the muscles in the digestive tract, and taking it at night can help to prevent nighttime heartburn and indigestion.