Nityanand Gandhak Rasayan
Gandhak Rasayan is an Ayurvedic herbal medicine made from sulfur, mica, and turmeric. It is a powerful blood purifier and can help to improve the health of the skin, hair, and nails. Gandhak Rasayan is also used to treat a variety of other health conditions, including:
- Skin diseases
- Hair loss
- Nail problems
- Vata and Kapha problems
- Sexual weakness
Gandhak Rasayan is a safe and effective medicine, but it is always best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner before taking it.
Gandhak Rasayan has many benefits, including:
- It is a powerful blood purifier. It helps to remove toxins from the body, which improves the health of the skin, hair, and nails.
- It helps to treat skin diseases. It helps to reduce skin inflammation and clear the skin.
- It helps to prevent hair loss. It helps to strengthen and nourish the hair.
- It helps to fix nail problems. It helps to strengthen and nourish the nails.
- It helps to fix Vata and Kapha problems. It helps to fix problems caused by Vata and Kapha, such as inflammation, pain, and constipation.
- It helps to fix sexual weakness. It helps to increase sexual desire and performance.
To be Used:
Skin diseases: It helps to reduce inflammation and clear the skin. It is often used to treat acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Hair loss: It helps to strengthen and nourish the hair. It is often used to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
Nail problems: It helps to strengthen and nourish the nails. It is often used to treat brittle nails, peeling nails, and ingrown nails.
Vata and Kapha problems: Gandhak Rasayan helps to balance Vata and Kapha, which can lead to improved digestion, elimination, and energy levels.
Sexual weakness: It helps to increase sexual desire and performance.
The dosage of Gandhak Rasayan varies depending on the person’s age, weight, and health condition. Generally, adults should take 1-2 tablets or 1/2-1 teaspoon of powder twice a day.
How to Take:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Take one tablet and place it in your mouth.
- Chew the tablet thoroughly before swallowing.
- Drink a glass of water to help swallow the tablet.
To take an Ayurvedic tablet, first, ensure your hands are clean. Swallow the tablet with a glass of lukewarm water. Avoid cold or hot water, as it may hinder absorption. If directed, take it on an empty stomach or after a meal. Follow the dosage and timing as advised by your Ayurvedic practitioner. If you have difficulty swallowing, consult your practitioner for alternative forms or methods of administration.
Precautions for using Gandhak Rasayan
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take Gandhak Rasayan.
- People with gastrointestinal problems should talk to their doctor before using Gandhak Rasayan.
- People with allergies should talk to their doctor before using Gandhak Rasayan.
When to Take:
If you are taking Gandhak Rasayan in tablet form, swallow the tablets whole with water or milk. Do not chew or crush the tablets...
Gandhak Rasayan is generally safe when taken as directed. However, it can cause some side effects in some people, such as:
- Stomach upset
- Skin rash
- Allergic reaction
If you experience any side effects while taking Gandhak Rasayan, stop taking it and consult with your Ayurvedic practitioner immediately.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority