Patanjali Sun Screen Cream
Sun Screen Cream is a product from Patanjali Ayurved Limited, an Indian consumer goods company founded by Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna. This Sun Screen Cream is designed to provide protection from the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- UV Protection: It helps shield the skin from both UVA and UVB rays, which can cause sunburn, premature aging, and increase the risk of skin cancers.
- Prevents Sunburn: By forming a protective barrier on the skin, it reduces the likelihood of sunburn and related skin damage.
- Minimizes Skin Damage: Regular use may help minimize the cumulative damage caused by sun exposure, including sunspots, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
- Moisturizes: It often contains ingredients that help maintain skin hydration, preventing excessive dryness caused by sun exposure.
- Natural Ingredients: Patanjali products are known for incorporating natural ingredients. This Sun Screen Cream may contain herbal extracts like aloe vera, cucumber, wheat germ oil, etc., known for their skin-nourishing properties.
- Non-Greasy Formula: It is typically designed to have a non-greasy texture, making it more comfortable to apply and wear throughout the day.
- Suitable for All Skin Types: While individual reactions vary, it is generally formulated to be suitable for various skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Affordable: It is often competitively priced compared to other sunscreens on the market.
- May Have Soothing Properties: Depending on the specific variant, it might contain ingredients that can soothe irritated skin, such as aloe vera.
- Sunburn: Sunburn is a painful inflammation of the skin caused by overexposure to the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Premature skin aging: The sun’s UV rays can damage the skin’s collagen and elastin, which can lead to premature skin aging, such as wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines.
- Skin cancer: The sun’s UV rays can damage the DNA in skin cells, which can lead to skin cancer, such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma.
Sun Screen Cream is a topical product and does not have a dosage like medications. Instead, it is applied to the skin to provide a barrier against the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. Here are some general guidelines for using sunscreen:
Apply Generously: It’s recommended to apply Sun Screen Cream generously to all exposed skin, including the face, neck, arms, and legs. Don’t forget areas like the ears, lips, and the top of your feet if they are exposed.
How to Use:
To use Patanjali Sun Screen Cream, follow these steps:
- Cleanse your skin and apply a moisturizer.
- Apply a generous amount of sunscreen to all exposed skin, including the face, ears, neck, and hands.
- Rub the Sun Screen Cream into your skin until it is absorbed.
- Reapply sunscreen every two hours, or more often if you are sweating or swimming.
Here are some additional tips for using sunscreen:
- Apply Sun Screen Cream 20 minutes before going outside to give it time to absorb into your skin.
- Reapply Sun Screen Cream even on cloudy days, as the sun’s UV rays can still penetrate clouds.
- Choose a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Use a Sun Screen Cream that is broad-spectrum, meaning it protects against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Be sure to apply Sun Screen Cream to all exposed skin, including the ears, neck, and lips.
- Avoid sun exposure during the middle of the day, when the sun’s rays are strongest.
When to Use:
You should also reapply Sun Screen Cream every two hours, or more often if you are sweating or swimming. This is because sunscreen can wear off over time, and sweat and water can wash it away.
It is especially important to apply Sun Screen Cream when you will be spending time outdoors during the middle of the day, when the sun’s rays are strongest. You should also apply sunscreen if you will be spending time in high-altitude areas, such as the mountains, where the sun’s UV rays are stronger.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority.