Patanjali Borosafe Antiseptic Cream
Borosafe Antiseptic Cream is a versatile topical cream designed to provide antiseptic and healing benefits to the skin. It is a natural formulation that combines potent ingredients known for their antiseptic and soothing properties. Manufactured by Patanjali Ayurved Limited, a trusted company dedicated to Ayurvedic principles, Borosafe Antiseptic Cream offers a reliable solution for minor skin cuts, wounds, and infections.It Ingredients is Aloevera (Aloe barbadensis), Wheat germ oil (Triticum sativum), Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternafolia), Borax, Kutaj Extract (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Anantmool Extract (Hemidesmus indicus), Manjistha Extract (Rubia cordifolia), Haldi Extract (Curcuma longa), Tulsi Extract (Ocimum sanctum), Neem Extract etc.
- Antiseptic Protection: Patanjali Borosafe Antiseptic Cream provides effective antiseptic protection to minor cuts, wounds, and skin infections. It helps in preventing infection and promotes a healthy healing process.
- Soothes Irritated Skin: The cream’s ingredients, such as Aloe Vera and Wheat Germ Oil, have soothing properties that help in relieving skin irritations, redness, and itching.
- Enhances Healing: The combination of of antiseptic ingredients and nourishing oils aids in accelerating the healing process of minor skin wounds and cuts.
- Versatile Application: Borosafe Antiseptic Cream can be used on various skin issues, including minor burns, insect bites, and rashes. Its multipurpose nature makes it a handy addition to your first aid kit.
To be Used:
- Antiseptic Properties:Borosafe Antiseptic Cream helps prevent infections in minor wounds by killing or inhibiting the growth of microorganisms like bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Healing: Borosafe Antiseptic Cream aids in the healing process by soothing the affected area and providing a protective barrier against further infection.
- Relief from Itching: Borosafe Antiseptic Cream may also alleviate itching associated with minor skin irritations.
- Topical Application: It’s generally applied directly to the affected area after cleaning the wound to ensure proper disinfection and aid in healing.
It helps to give relief from the damaging effects of the sun rays and helps to cure minor burns, cuts, wounds and cracked foot. Apply externally on the affected area twice daily or as directed by the physician.
How to Use:
Using Borosafe Antiseptic Cream typically involves several steps:
- Clean the affected area: Before application, gently clean the wound or affected skin with mild soap and water. Pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a thin layer: Take a small amount of Borosafe Antiseptic Cream and apply it directly to the cleaned and dried affected area. Ensure that the cream covers the wound or affected skin completely. Use a clean applicator or your fingertips for application.
- Frequency: Depending on the severity of the injury or as directed by a healthcare professional, apply the cream 1 to 3 times daily. Follow the recommended frequency mentioned on the packaging or by your doctor.
- Cover if necessary: For certain wounds or if advised by a healthcare provider, cover the treated area with a sterile bandage or dressing after applying the cream.
- Follow instructions: Always follow the specific instructions provided on the packaging or by a healthcare professional. If in doubt or if you have any concerns, consult a doctor or pharmacist for guidance.
When to Use:
There isn’t a specific time of day to use Borosafe Antiseptic Cream; it can generally be applied as needed throughout the day based on the injury or wound it’s being used for. However, here are some general guidelines:
- After cleaning: Apply Borosafe Antiseptic Cream after cleaning the affected area with mild soap and water. This helps ensure that the area is free from dirt and debris before applying the cream.
- As necessary: Borosafe Antiseptic Cream as directed or as needed based on the severity of the injury or the frequency recommended by a healthcare professional or mentioned on the packaging.
- Before covering the wound: If you’re covering the wound with a sterile bandage or dressing, apply the Borosafe Antiseptic Cream before covering the area.