Patanjali Divya Vang Bhasma
Vang Bhasma is a potent Ayurvedic formulation that harnesses the therapeutic benefits of Vang (tin) to promote overall health and well-being. This traditional Ayurvedic medicine is prepared by purifying and calcinating tin to transform it into a fine powder. Divya Vang Bhasma is known for its rejuvenating properties and is carefully crafted to support various bodily functions.
The main ingredient in Patanjali Divya Vang Bhasma is Vang (tin), which is processed and purified according to traditional Ayurvedic methods. The precise preparation techniques ensure the optimal extraction and assimilation of the beneficial properties of tin.
- Rejuvenates the Body: It is renowned for its rejuvenating effects on the body. It helps restore vitality, promote overall well-being, and combat general weakness or fatigue.
- Supports Digestive Health: This Ayurvedic formulation aids in improving digestive functions. It helps stimulate the digestive fire, known as Agni, which supports the proper digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Enhances Respiratory Function: It is beneficial for maintaining healthy respiratory function. It helps alleviate respiratory discomfort, promotes clear breathing, and supports the health of the respiratory system.
- Supports Cardiac Health: The regular use of It may contribute to maintaining a healthy heart. It aids in supporting the cardiovascular system, promoting optimal heart function, and maintaining healthy blood pressure levels.
- Promotes Mental Clarity: This herbal formulation is believed to have a positive impact on mental health. It may help enhance cognitive function, improve memory, and promote mental clarity and focus.
To be Used:
- Ayurvedic practitioners may suggest Vang Bhasma for conditions like asthma, cough, bronchitis, and other respiratory issues.
- It might be used in cases of indigestion, loss of appetite, and acidity to help improve digestive functions.
- Vang Bhasma might be recommended for urinary issues, including infections and diabetes-related urinary problems.
- It is believed to provide strength and vitality, so it might be suggested for cases of fatigue and weakness.
- In some instances, it might be used for skin conditions like eczema, acne, and itching.
The dosage of Vang Bhasma, or purified tin calx, should always be determined by an Ayurvedic practitioner based on individual health conditions, age, severity of the ailment, and other factors.
How to Take:
Vang Bhasma, a preparation of purified tin Calx used in Ayurvedic medicine, should be taken under the guidance of a qualified practitioner. Here are general instructions on how it’s typically taken:
- Dosage: The dosage of Vang Bhasma varies based on individual health conditions, age, and severity of the ailment. It’s usually in the range of 30 milligrams to 125 milligrams per day.
- Timing: It’s typically taken once or twice a day, usually after meals. Taking it after meals helps with absorption and minimizes any potential gastric irritation.
- Duration: The duration of its use varies depending on the health condition being addressed. It’s essential to follow the practitioner’s prescribed course strictly.
- Caution: Vang Bhasma contains tin, a heavy metal. To prevent potential toxicity, it’s crucial to adhere strictly to the prescribed dosage and duration.
When to Take:
Vang Bhasma, like many Ayurvedic medicines, is typically recommended to be taken after meals. This timing is suggested to enhance its absorption, minimize potential gastric irritation, and ensure better assimilation within the body.
It’s generally advised to take Vang Bhasma once or twice a day, as prescribed by an Ayurvedic practitioner. The specific timing might vary based on individual health conditions and the practitioner’s guidance. Some practitioners suggest taking it in the morning or evening, while others might recommend both morning and evening doses.