Patanjali Khus Sharbat
Khus Sharbat is a refreshing and cooling drink made from the roots of the vetiver plant. It is a popular drink in India and and is often served during the hot summer months. Khus Sharbat is made by soaking the vetiver roots in water for several hours or overnight. The resulting liquid is then strained and sweetened with sugar or honey.
Khus Sharbat has a sweet, floral flavor and is said to have a number of health benefits. It is a good source of antioxidants and is said to help boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, and improve digestion. Khus Sharbat is also a natural remedy for fever, cough, and cold.
- Boosts the immune system: It is a good source of antioxidants, which help to protect the body against damage from free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage cells and contribute to the development of chronic diseases.
- Reduces inflammation: Khus Sharbat contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties. Inflammation is a major factor in many chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis.
- Improves digestion: Khus Sharbat is a good source of fiber, which is essential for digestive health. Fiber helps to keep the digestive system regular and can also help to prevent constipation.
- Relieves stress: The aroma of Khus has calming properties and can help to relieve stress and anxiety.
To be Used:
- Cools the body: It is a cooling drink that can help to reduce body heat. This makes it a good drink to have during hot weather.
- Natural remedy for fever, cough, and cold: Khus Sharbat is a traditional remedy for fever, cough, and cold. The anti-inflammatory and cooling properties of khus can help to relieve the symptoms of these conditions.
Khus Sharbat is a safe and healthy drink for most people when used in moderation. However, it is important to speak to a healthcare professional before taking Khus Sharbat to determine if it is right for you.
How to Take:
Here are some tips for using Khus Sharbat:
- Use fresh vetiver roots for the best flavor.
- Soak the vetiver roots for at least 4 hours, or overnight, for the best flavor and aroma.
- Add sugar or honey to taste.
- You can also add other flavors to Khus Sharbat, such as lemon juice, mint, or rose water.
- Serve Khus Sharbat chilled.
If you are using for medicinal purposes, it is important to speak to a healthcare professional before taking it.
When to Take:
It can be enjoyed as a refreshing and cooling drink at any time of day.
Here are some specific times when Khus Sharbat can be beneficial:
- During hot weather: It is a cooling drink that can help to reduce body heat. This makes it a good drink to have during hot weather.
- When you are feeling stressed or anxious: The aroma of khus has calming properties and can help to relieve stress and anxiety.
- When you have a fever, cough, or cold: The anti-inflammatory and cooling properties of khus can help to relieve the symptoms of these conditions.
- After a workout: It can help to replenish electrolytes and cool down the body after a workout.
- As a bedtime drink: It can help to relax the mind and body and promote sleep.
- As a bath additive: Khus Sharbat can be added to bath water to help soothe sore muscles and relax the mind.