Patanjali Lakshadi Guggul
Lakshadi Guggul is a natural herbal formulation designed to support bone health and promote overall well-being. It is enriched with a blend of powerful ingredients known for their beneficial properties in maintaining healthy bones and joints. This Ayurvedic remedy is a result of extensive research and traditional wisdom to provide optimal support to the skeletal system.
Lakshadi Guggul, an Ayurvedic formulation, contains Laksha resin, Asthisamharaka, Arjuna, Ashwagandha, Nagabala, Guduchi, Guggul resin, Amalaki, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, and Asthisanharaka for bone and joint health support.
Lakshadi Guggul is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation traditionally used for its potential benefits in supporting bone and joint health, as well as promoting healing of fractures. It is commonly recommended for the following conditions:
- Bone Health: Lakshadi Guggul is often used to support bone health and density. It may be beneficial for conditions like osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Joint Health: It is believed to have properties that support joint function and may be used for conditions like arthritis and joint pain.
- Fracture Healing: It is traditionally used to aid in the healing of fractures. It may help in strengthening bones and promoting faster recovery.
- Osteoarthritis: Due to its potential benefits for joint health, it may be recommended for individuals with osteoarthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, which may be helpful in managing symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Postpartum Weakness: In some cases, Lakshadi Guggul may be used to support postpartum recovery, especially for women who have experienced bone and joint weakness after childbirth.
- Sports Injuries: It may be considered for individuals recovering from sports-related injuries or accidents that involve bone fractures.
- General Weakness: Lakshadi Guggul may be used to support overall strength and vitality, especially in cases of weakness due to various reasons.
To be Used:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Postpartum Weakness
- Sports Injuries
The dosage of It can vary depending on factors such as age, health status, and specific recommendations from a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner or healthcare provider. It’s crucial to consult a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement, including Lakshadi Guggul tablets.
How to Take:
It is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used to treat a variety of bone and joint problems, including osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis. It is also used to treat general weakness and fatigue.
It is available in a variety of forms, including tablets, capsules, and powders. The dosage of It will vary depending on the form of the medicine, the individual’s age, weight, and health condition.
General dosage guidelines for Lakshadi Guggul:
- Adults: 1-2 tablets or capsules twice a day, after meals
- Children: 1/2-1 tablet or capsule twice a day, after meals
When to Take:
Lakshadi Guggul is best taken after meals, preferably twice a day. This will help to improve the absorption of the medicine.
Here are some specific times when you may want to take Lakshadi Guggul:
- If you have osteoporosis: You may want to take Lakshadi Guggul after breakfast and dinner to help strengthen your bones and reduce your risk of fractures.
- If you have rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis: You may want to take Lakshadi Guggul after breakfast and dinner to help reduce inflammation and pain.
- If you have general weakness and fatigue: You may want to take Lakshadi Guggul after breakfast and lunch to help boost your energy levels and reduce fatigue.