Patanjali Baheda Churna
Baheda Churna is made from the extracts of baheda which has multifarious benefits. It cures cough, congestion, laryngitis. It also cures stomach ailments and improves vision. Baheda is a natural source of vitamins which cures your cold infections and strengthens vision. It also purges your stomach thus controlling indigestion and constipation. Take Baheda Churna for immediate relief from long-lingering cold and throat ache. Experience the goodness of Ayurvedic cure with Baheda Churna.
Baheda is also known as “Bibhitaki” in Sanskrit which means “The one that keeps away from diseases”. It is one of the main constituents of “Triphala” which is used for the management of common cold, pharyngitis and constipation. Baheda tree is a large deciduous tree found in the greater part of India. All parts of the tree are used for medicinal purposes, especially the dried fruit. The fruits of Baheda are astringent (bitter) and acrid (sour) in taste.
- Digestive Health: It’s known to support digestion and alleviate digestive issues like constipation, indigestion, and bloating.
- Respiratory Health: Baheda Churna is believed to have expectorant properties, which may help in managing respiratory conditions like cough and asthma.
- Hair Care: In some instances, it’s used in hair care remedies to promote hair growth and improve hair texture.
- Eye Health: Ayurvedic practices suggest it may support eye health and alleviate certain eye-related conditions.
- Detoxification: It’s considered beneficial in detoxifying the body and supporting overall health and wellness.
To be Used:
- Useful in cough, throat diseases, laryngitis, etc.
- Cures stomach ailments and improves vision.
- Controls indigestion and constipation.
The dosage of Baheda Churna, an Ayurvedic herbal powder made from the dried fruits of the Baheda (Terminalia bellirica) tree, can vary based on several factors, including age, health condition, and the guidance of an Ayurvedic practitioner. As Ayurveda emphasizes individualized treatments, the dosage can differ from person to person.
However, a general dosage guideline for Baheda Churna might be:
- Adults: Typically, the recommended dosage ranges from 1 to 3 grams of Baheda Churna, taken once or twice daily. It’s often consumed with warm water or honey.
- Children: For children, the dosage is usually lower and should be determined by an Ayurvedic practitioner based on the child’s age and health condition.
How to Take:
Baheda Churna, an Ayurvedic herbal powder made from dried Baheda (Terminalia bellirica) fruits, is typically taken following these general guidelines:
- Dosage: Measure the recommended dosage of Baheda Churna as advised by an Ayurvedic practitioner or as indicated on the product label. This often ranges from 1 to 3 grams for adults, to be taken once or twice a day.
- Administration: There are various ways to take Baheda Churna:
- Mix with Water: Mix the recommended dosage of Baheda Churna with warm water to form a paste or a solution and consume it.
- With Honey: Some prefer to take it with honey instead of water, especially to mask the taste.
- As Directed: Follow the specific instructions provided by an Ayurvedic practitioner or those indicated on the product packaging.
- Timing: It’s often suggested to take Baheda Churna either on an empty stomach or after meals, as advised by an Ayurvedic practitioner. Taking it with warm water or honey may help with its absorption and efficacy.
- Consistency: For the best results, take It consistently as directed by an Ayurvedic practitioner. Consistent use over time may be recommended to experience its potential benefits.
When to Take:
Baheda Churna, an Ayurvedic herbal powder made from Baheda (Terminalia bellirica) fruits, is typically taken in the morning on an empty stomach or after meals. Here’s a breakdown of the timings:
- Empty Stomach: Some people prefer taking Baheda Churna first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. This practice is believed to facilitate better absorption and maximize its effects.
- After Meals: Others choose to take It after meals, particularly after lunch or dinner. Taking it post-meal may help aid in digestion.
- With Warm Water or Honey: It’s often recommended to mix Baheda Churna with warm water or honey before consumption to make it more palatable and aid in absorption.
- As Directed by an Ayurvedic Practitioner: The specific timing for taking Baheda Churna can vary based on individual constitution (dosha), health concerns, and the advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner. They might provide specific guidance on the most beneficial timing for your unique health condition.