Dindayal Sutshekhara Rasa
Sutshekara Rasa, also known as Sutshekhar Rasa, is a classical Ayurvedic medicine. It is a combination of natural ingredients, primarily minerals and herbs, that have been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries.
- Shuddha Parad (Purified Mercury): Parad is a type of mercury that undergoes purification processes in Ayurveda. It is believed to have therapeutic properties when used in small, controlled amounts.
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur): Gandhak is purified sulfur, a mineral substance used in Ayurvedic formulations for its medicinal properties.
- Tankan Bhasma (Borax): Tankan Bhasma is prepared from borax and is known for its digestive and antacid properties.
- Shankha Bhasma (Conch Shell Ash): Shankha Bhasma is derived from purified conch shells and is used in Ayurveda for its digestive properties.
- Nimbu Swaras (Lemon Juice): Nimbu Swaras refers to fresh lemon juice, which is used in Ayurvedic formulations for its acidic and digestive properties.
- Hyperacidity Relief: Sutshekhara Rasa is highly regarded for its ability to alleviate hyperacidity, a condition characterized by excessive production of stomach acid. It helps neutralize the acid, providing relief from symptoms like heartburn, acid reflux, and discomfort.
- Acid Reflux Management: It can be effective in managing acid reflux, a condition where stomach acid flows back into the esophagus, causing symptoms like regurgitation and a burning sensation in the chest.
- Indigestion Alleviation: Sutshekhara Rasa aids in the improvement of digestion. It helps the body process food more efficiently, reducing symptoms of indigestion such as bloating, abdominal discomfort, and nausea.
- Peptic Ulcer Support: As part of a comprehensive treatment plan, Sutshekhara Rasa may help soothe the irritation and inflammation in the stomach lining associated with peptic ulcers.
To be Used:
- Gastritis Relief: Sutshekhara Rasa can be beneficial in managing gastritis, an inflammatory condition of the stomach lining. Sutshekhara Rasa helps in reducing symptoms like stomach pain, nausea, and bloating.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Some of the ingredients in Sutshekhara Rasa, like Shankha Bhasma (Conch Shell Ash), possess anti-inflammatory properties. This can be helpful in reducing inflammation associated with digestive disorders.
- Digestive System Balancing: Sutshekhara Rasa works to balance the digestive system, promoting overall gastrointestinal health and well-being.
- Mild Detoxification: It aids in the elimination of toxins from the body, helping to purify and rejuvenate the digestive system.
The dosage of Sutshekhara Rasa tablets can vary depending on the specific formulation, the patient’s age, the severity of the condition being treated, and the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
How to Use:
Sutshekhara Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine available in tablet form. It is primarily used to address conditions related to hyperacidity and digestive disorders. Here are the general steps on how to use Sutshekhar Ras tablets:
- Consult a Healthcare Provider: Before starting any new medication, including Ayurvedic supplements like Sutshekhar Ras, it’s important to consult a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner or healthcare professional. They will provide personalized recommendations based on your specific health needs and circumstances.
- Dosage: Follow the dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider or on the packaging of the specific brand of Sutshekar Ras tablets you are using. The typical dosage for adults is usually 1 to 2 tablet , once or twice a day, preferably after meals.
- Administration: Swallow the tablets whole with water. Do not crush or chew them unless advised by your healthcare provider.
- Timing: It is generally recommended to take Sutshekhara Rasa after meals. This allows the medicine to work alongside the food in your stomach and can help prevent any potential irritation.
When to Use:
Sutshekhara Rasa is typically taken after meals. This timing allows the medicine to work alongside the food in your stomach and can help prevent any potential irritation. Here are some additional details on when to use Sutshekhar Ras:
- After Breakfast: If you’re prescribed Sutshekhara Rasa once a day, it’s commonly taken after breakfast.
- After Lunch and Dinner: If you’re prescribed Sutshekhara Rasa twice a day, it’s typically taken after both lunch and dinner.
- Consistency is Key: Try to take Sutshekhara Rasa at roughly the same times each day. This helps maintain a consistent level of the medicine in your body.
- With Water: The tablets Sutshekhara Rasa should be swallowed whole with water. Do not crush or chew them unless specifically advised by your healthcare provider.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority.