Baidyanath Puspadhanwa Ras
Baidyanath Puspadhanwa Ras (Pushpa-Dhan-VA) rasa is used to treat infertility, impotence and sexual dysfunction. It is suitable for both sexes. Erectile dysfunction and limited sexual stamina are among the conditions treated with Baidyanath Puspadhanwa Ras in Ayurvedic medicine. Impotence, erectile dysfunction, and low libido are all conditions that Baidyanath Puspadhanwa Ras treats in men. Male infertility, PCOS, and reproductive system-related issues can all be treated with Pushpadhanwa rasa in women. Ovulation can be helped by Baidyanath Puspadhanwa Ras ability to maintain a healthy hormonal balance within the body. Baidyanath Pushpadhanwa Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used for various health conditions. It is composed of several herbal and mineral ingredients, which are carefully processed to create a therapeutic formulation. It’s important to note that while Ayurvedic medicines have been used traditionally for many years, their efficacy and safety can vary, and it’s recommended to consult a qualified healthcare professional before using any such products
Benefits of Baidyanath Pushpadhanwa Ras
- Oligospermia, Erectile dysfunction
- For sperm count
- Infertility in male and female
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
To be Used:
- Baidyanath Puspadhanwa Ras (Pushpa-dhan-va) rasa is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is used to treat infertility, impotency and sexual disorders. It can be used by both male and female.
- In males Baidyanath Puspadhanwa Ras is used to treat semen related problems, impotency, erectile dysfunction and improving libido.
- In female it is used to treat infertility, PCOS, and reproductive system related problems. It is also helpful in ovulation by balancing hormones in body.
- Take 1-2 Baidyanath Puspadhanwa Ras tablet twice a day after meal with water or as directed by Ayurvedic Physician.
How to take: