Arq Makoy, also known as Arq Makoh, is an herbal distillate made from the seeds of the Bhatkatiya plant. It is known for its medicinal properties, particularly in traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
Arq Makoy, derived from the seeds of the Bhatkatiya plant, is traditionally believed to offer several benefits:
- Edema: It can help to reduce swelling caused by liver, heart, or kidney disease.
- Hypertension: It can help to lower blood pressure.
- Gout and hyperuricemia: It can help to reduce uric acid levels in the blood.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It can help to reduce inflammation and pain.
- Hiccups: It can help to stop hiccups.
- Asthma: It can help to relieve symptoms of asthma.
- Productive cough: It can help to loosen phlegm and relieve a productive cough.
To be Used:
- Treatment of edema: It can help to reduce swelling caused by liver, heart, or kidney disease.
- Lowering of blood pressure: Arq Makoy can help to lower blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels.
- Reduction of uric acid levels: It can help to reduce uric acid levels in the blood, which can be beneficial for people with gout or hyperuricemia.
- Reduction of inflammation and pain: Arq Makoy has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to reduce pain associated with conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Treatment of hiccups: Arq Makoy is can help to stop hiccups by stimulating the vagus nerve.
- Loosening of phlegm and relief of productive cough: Arq Makoy can help to loosen phlegm and relieve a productive cough.
The usual dosage of Arq Makoy is 1-2 tablespoons twice daily, before or after meals. It can be taken diluted with water or milk. However, the specific dosage may vary depending on the condition being treated and the individual’s response to the medicine. It is important to follow the dosage instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist.
How to Use:
Hamdard Arq Makoy can be used in the following ways:
- Oral: It can be taken orally diluted with water or milk, twice daily, before or after meals.
- Topical: It can be applied topically to the affected area, diluted with water or oil.
- Inhalation: It can be inhaled as a vapor, diluted with water.
To use It orally, dilute 1-2 tablespoons of the medicine with water or milk. Take the mixture twice daily, before or after meals.
To use It topically, dilute the medicine with water or oil to form a paste. Apply the paste to the affected area and massage gently.
When to Use:
Arq Makoy can be taken at any time of day, but it is generally recommended to take it before or after meals. This is because Arq Makoh can stimulate the digestive system and may cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach.
Here are some general guidelines for when to take It:
- Before meals: To stimulate the digestive system and improve appetite.
- After meals: To help with digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- At night: For conditions that worsen at night, such as asthma or cough.
It is important to note that can have a laxative effect, so it is best to avoid taking it before bed if you are sensitive to laxatives.
If you are taking Arq Makoh regularly, you may want to talk to your doctor about how to best time your doses.