Patanjali Drishti Eye Drop 10 ml
Patanjali Drishti Eye Drop is a very effective eye drop for any kind of eye problem. It is very safe to use ayurvedic medicine which also helps in increasing eyesight. It is a general eye tonic and can be used daily. It also avoids the side effects of air pollution on eyes.
Patanjali Drishti Eye Drops is a strong antiseptic solution, which soothes and heals the eyes. It gives cooling effects to the eyes without any side effects to the eyes.
Regular use of Patanjali Drishti Eye Drops prevents age related eye conditions like cataract, glaucoma, low vision etc. It gives improved vision quality to those with weak vision problems. The antibiotic properties of the solution help to keep bacteria, infections, or inflammation free eyes. Drishti Eye Drops keep the eyes healthy and young.
- Netra Vikar, Chakshushya (Eye disorder and Beneficial for eyes).
- Composition: each 10 ml contains
- Shwet pyaz (allium cepa, bulb, juice) 1.68 ml
- Adrak swaras (zingiber officinale, rhizome, juice) 1.66 ml
- Nimbu swaras (citrus aurantifolia, fruit, juice) 1.66 ml
- Shahad (honey) 5.00ml
- Peservative (as per IP) benzalkonium chloride – 0.01
- onion, ginger and juice with honey. The eye solution gives relief to tired and strained eyes. The drop can be used to clean dust and dirt and cool the eyes in hot sultry weather.
Directions to use
- Put 1-2 drops in both eyes twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Other Product Info
- Best before-12 months from manufacturing date.