Gokhru Kwath is useful in Urinary diseases, kidney disorders, kidney stone. Gokhru is a traditional remedy to use for kidney function, kidney stones and overall kidney health. It helps to eliminate excess uric acid and maintain the uric acid level in the kidney. Gokhru Kwath, also known as Gokshura Kwath or Tribulus terrestris decoction, is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy made from the dried fruits of the Gokshura plant (Tribulus terrestris). This plant is native to regions in Asia, Europe, and Africa and is highly regarded in traditional Indian medicine, Ayurveda.
- Urinary Health: Gokhru Kwath is known for its diuretic properties, which can be beneficial for urinary health. It may help in conditions like urinary tract infections and kidney stones.
- Reproductive Health: It’s traditionally used to support reproductive health in both men and women. In men, it may help improve sperm count and motility. In women, it may help regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Libido and Sexual Health: Gokhru Kwath is believed to have aphrodisiac properties, potentially enhancing libido and sexual performance.
- Hormonal Balance: It’s thought to help balance hormone levels in the body, which can be beneficial for conditions related to hormonal imbalances.
- Muscle Strength and Endurance: Some practitioners suggest that Gokhru Kwath may support muscle strength and endurance, making it potentially useful for athletes and those engaging in physical activities.
To be Used:
- Some studies suggest that Gokshura may aid in managing blood sugar levels, potentially benefiting those with diabetes.
- Due to its diuretic properties, Gokhru Kwath may support kidney health by promoting the elimination of waste products through urine.
- In Ayurveda, Gokhru is sometimes used to promote longevity and delay the effects of aging.
- Due to its diuretic properties, Gokhru Kwath may support kidney health by promoting the elimination of waste products through urine
The dosage of Gokhru Kwath (Tribulus terrestris decoction) can vary depending on individual factors like age, specific health concerns, and the recommendations of a qualified healthcare professional or Ayurvedic practitioner.
How to Take:
To take Gokhru Kwath, follow these steps:
- Measure the Ingredients:
- Gather the necessary ingredients: dried Gokhru fruits (Tribulus terrestris) and water.
- Boil Water:
- Bring approximately 200-300 ml (about 1-1.5 cups) of water to a boil.
- Add Gokhru Fruits:
- Once the water reaches a rolling boil, add the dried Gokhru fruits to the boiling water.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for about 10-15 minutes. This allows the beneficial compounds from the Gokhru fruits to be extracted into the water.
- After simmering, strain the liquid to separate the decoction from the solid plant material. You can use a fine strainer or a piece of cloth to do this.
When to Take:
Gokhru kwath is a traditional Ayurvedic remedy made from the Gokhru plant (Tribulus terrestris).
The timing for taking Gokhru Kwath (Tribulus terrestris decoction) can vary based on individual preferences, specific health concerns, and the recommendations of a qualified healthcare professional or Ayurvedic practitioner. Always follow the specific instructions provided by your healthcare provideHere are some general guidelines:
- Before Meals:
- Some Ayurvedic practices suggest taking herbal remedies, including Gokhru Kwath, before meals to enhance absorption and effectiveness.
- After Meals:
- Taking Gokhru Kwath after meals is another common approach. This may help with digestion and reduce the likelihood of any stomach discomfort.