Vyas Dashang Lep
Dashang Lep is used for external application to treat herpes wounds, skin diseases, fever and inflammation. It is also used in Ayurvedic treatment of fever, headache, skin diseases such as eczema, herpes wound, etc.It Key Ingredients is Siras Chhal, Mulethi, Tagar, Lal Chandan, Elaichi , Jatamansi, Haldi, Daruhaldi, Kuth, Khas.
- Wound healing: Dashang Lep is commonly used to promote wound healing and reduce inflammation. Its astringent properties help to contract and dry wounds, while its antimicrobial properties help to prevent infection. It can be applied topically to wounds, ulcers, and burns.
- Skin conditions: Dashang Lep is also used to treat various skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, and herpes zoster. Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties help to reduce itching, redness, and swelling. It can be applied topically to affected areas.
- Pain relief: Dashang Lep has analgesic properties that can help to relieve pain from various sources, such as headaches, muscle aches, and joint pain. It can be applied topically to the affected area or taken internally mixed with water or honey.
- Fever reduction: Dashang Lep is traditionally used to reduce fever. Its diaphoretic properties help to induce sweating, which can help to lower body temperature. It can be taken internally mixed with water or honey.
- Oedema relief: Dashang Lep has diuretic properties that can help to reduce swelling caused by fluid retention. It can be taken internally mixed with water or honey.
To be Used:
- Assists in the healing process of wounds and minor cuts by promoting tissue repair.
- Reduces inflammation, providing relief from swelling and associated discomfort.
- Acts as an antiseptic agent, aiding in preventing infections when applied to minor wounds or abrasions.
- Soothes the skin, providing a cooling sensation, especially beneficial for irritated or inflamed skin.
The dosage of Dashang Lep can vary depending on individual conditions, the severity of the issue, and the recommendation of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
How to Use:
Using Dashang Lep typically involves these steps:
- Clean the Area: Before application, ensure the affected area is clean and dry. You can wash it gently with water and pat it dry.
- Application: Take an appropriate amount of Dashang Lep as advised by an Ayurvedic practitioner. Mix it with water or rose water to form a paste of a suitable consistency.
- Even Application: Apply Dashang lep evenly to the affected area, covering the skin or wound completely. Use a gentle, circular motion to ensure it’s well-distributed.
- Leave on or Rinse: Depending on the recommendation or specific instructions, you might leave the paste on until it dries naturally or for a specified period. Alternatively, it might be advised to rinse it off after a certain duration.
When to Use:
Dashang Lep is typically used for various skin conditions or wounds. The timing and frequency of its use can vary based on the specific condition being treated and the advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner. However, it’s often applied as follows:
- Skin Conditions: If using for skin issues like acne, pimples, or inflammation, it might be applied once or twice a day, usually after cleansing the affected area. The practitioner might recommend leaving it on for a specific duration before rinsing it off.
- Wound Healing: When using Dashang lep for wound healing purposes, it’s generally applied to the affected area after cleaning the wound, and the frequency might vary based on the severity of the wound and the practitioner’s advice.
We are delighted you visited kapeefitshop, your One step destination for authentic ayurvedic medicines .Explore extensive range of Ayurvedic products, created to ensure top -notch quality and genuine authenticity.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority.