Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul
Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul is made from a combination of herbs, including guggul, turmeric, and cinnamon. Guggul is a resin that is extracted from the plant Commiphora mukul. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, and cholesterol-lowering properties. Turmeric is a spice that has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer properties. Cinnamon is a spice that has anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-cholesterol properties.
Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul is a very effective Ayurveda medicine as blood purifier, beneficial in skin diseases. It works on white patches ,acne boils, and thus purifies blood so also given in gout like conditions. Swayambhuva acts as antimicrobial and anti inflammatory actions. This decrease the pus formation, rashes and suppress the pitta of body.
- Leukoderma (vitiligo): Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul can help to improve the pigmentation of the skin and reduce the appearance of white patches.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul can help to reduce inflammation and pain in the joints.
To be Used:
- Asthma: Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul can help to open the airways and improve breathing.
- Psoriasis: Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul can help to reduce inflammation and scaling of the skin.
- Diabetes: Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul can help to improve blood sugar control.
- Heart disease: Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul can help to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- High cholesterol: Swayambhuva Guggul can help to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Dosage: The dosage can vary based on the specific formulation of Brahmi Bati and the severity of your symptoms. Generally, the recommended dosage is 1-2 tablets once or twice a day.
How to Take:
- Consultation: Before using Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul , consult with an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner. They will assess your health condition, dosha imbalance, and other factors to provide personalized recommendations.
- Adults should take 1-2 Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul three times a day for six to eight weeks. For children, take one pill three times a day for four to six weeks. Crushed tablets can be taken with milk or honey.
When to Take:
The timing and dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul , or any herbal supplement, can vary based on individual needs and the guidance of a healthcare professional or an Ayurvedic practitioner. However, as a general guideline, here are some points to consider when determining when to take Charak Neo Tablet:
- Consultation: Before starting any herbal supplement, it’s essential to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner or healthcare professional. They can provide personalized recommendations based on your health condition, dosha imbalance, and any other factors.
- Dosage: The dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul can vary based on the severity of the joint issues and the practitioner’s recommendations. Typically, tablets are taken once or twice a day.
- Timing: Ayurveda places importance on the body’s natural rhythms and digestive capacity. Here are some general guidelines for timing:
- Morning: Ayurveda often suggests taking herbal supplements in the morning after waking up. This can help kickstart your digestive system and provide sustained support throughout the day.
- Empty Stomach: Some Ayurvedic practitioners recommend taking herbal supplements on an empty stomach for optimal absorption. However, this might not be suitable for everyone, especially if you have a sensitive stomach.
- Consistency: Regardless of the timing you choose, consistency is key. Take the tablet at the same time each day to ensure steady support.
- Water: Take the tablet with a glass of warm water to aid digestion and absorption