Ras Manikya , also known as Parad Mani, is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from purified mercury (parad) and sulfur. It is used in traditional Ayurvedic practice for various therapeutic purposes. Ras Manikya, an Ayurvedic preparation made from purified mercury and sulfur, is used to treat fever, respiratory conditions, skin disorders, and digestive issues.It balances excessive Vata and Kapha inside the body.
- Skin diseases: It is a popular remedy for skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, and vitiligo. It is believed to help to clear the skin, reduce inflammation, and promote healing.
- Respiratory problems: It is also used to treat respiratory problems such as asthma, bronchitis, and cough. It is believed to help to clear the airways, reduce mucus production, and improve breathing.
- Digestive problems: It can also be used to treat digestive problems such as indigestion, heartburn, and constipation. It is believed to help to improve digestion, reduce gas and bloating, and promote regularity.
To be Used:
- Sexual problems: It is sometimes used to treat sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It is believed to help to improve blood circulation to the penis, strengthen the nerves, and increase libido.
- Other conditions: It is also used to treat other conditions such as anemia, fatigue, and anxiety. It is believed to help to improve overall health and well-being.
The dosage of Ayurvedic Ras (metallic and mineral preparations) can vary widely depending on the specific Ras, the individual’s constitution, the condition being treated, and the practitioner’s recommendations. It’s crucial to consult with a qualified Ayurvedic healthcare practitioner or an Ayurvedic doctor for personalized advice. They will consider your specific circumstances and provide the most appropriate dosage.
How to Take:
60 mg to 120 mg twice a day or as directed by a physician.
This medicine is manufactured by Patanjali (Ras Manikya), Dabur (Ras Manikya), Patanjali Divya Pharmacy (Divya Ras Manikya), Rasashram (Rasa Manikya), Shri Dhootapapeshwar Limited (Rasamanikya) and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.
It can be taken once or twice a day, either before or after food. It is usually advised to take it with cold water or milk.
If you are taking It for a specific condition, such as fever, asthma, or cough, you should follow the dosage instructions on the product label or as directed by your Ayurvedic doctor.
Here is a general dosage guideline for Ras Manikya:
- Adults: 125 mg once or twice a day
- Children: 62.5 mg once or twice a day
It is important to note that It is a potent Ayurvedic medicine and should be taken under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Here are some tips for taking Ras Manikya:
- Take Ras Manikya on an empty stomach or after a light meal.
- Avoid taking Ras Manikya with hot water or food.
- If you have any underlying health conditions, talk to your doctor before taking Ras Manikya.
- If you experience any side effects, stop taking Ras Manikya and talk to your doctor.
When to take :
- Fever: Take It once or twice a day, starting at the onset of fever.
- Asthma: Take It Manikya once or twice a day, as needed to control asthma symptoms.
- Cough: Take Ras Manikya once or twice a day, until cough symptoms improve.
If you are unsure when to take Ras Manikya, talk to your Ayurvedic doctor.