Patanjali Vriddhivadhika Vati
Vriddhivadhika Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treat disorders of the testicles. This medicine helps to reduce inflammation, pain, and other problems in the testicles.
The benefits of Vriddhivadhika Vati include:
- Reduces inflammation: The herbs in Vriddhivadhika Vati help to reduce inflammation in the testicles. This can help to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Relieves pain: The herbs in this Vati also help to relieve pain in the testicles. This can be helpful for conditions such as hernia, epididymitis, and orchitis.
- Boosts the immune system: The herbs in this Vati help to boost the immune system. This can help to protect the testicles from infection and damage.
To be Used:
Vriddhivadhika Vati can be used to treat a variety of disorders of the testicles, including:
- Hernia: It can help to reduce inflammation and pain associated with hernias.
- Epididymitis: It can help to reduce inflammation and pain associated with epididymitis.
- Orchitis: It can help to reduce inflammation and pain associated with orchitis.
- Testicular pain: It can help to relieve pain in the testicles caused by a variety of factors, including hernia, epididymitis, or orchitis.
The dosage of this Vati varies depending on the age and weight of the person taking it. Adults typically take 2-3 tablets twice a day, after meals. Children’s dosage is determined by their age and weight.
How to take:
Vriddhivadhika Vati should be taken with water after meals. It is important to follow the directions on the label carefully.
The usual dosage for adults is 2-3 tablets twice a day.
The dosage for children is determined by their age and weight.
How to take Vriddhivadhika Vati for specific conditions
For hernia, It can be taken for up to 6 months.
For epididymitis, It can be taken for up to 4 weeks.
For orchitis, It can be taken for up to 2 weeks.
For testicular pain, It can be taken for up to 1 week.
- It is important to talk to your doctor before taking Vriddhivadhika Vati, especially if you have any health problems.
- It may interact with other medications that you are taking.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not take Vriddhivadhika Vati without talking to your doctor.
In rare cases, Vriddhivadhika Vati may cause side effects, such as:
- Stomach pain
If you experience any side effects from taking Vriddhivadhika Vati, please talk to your doctor.
When to Take:
Vriddhivadhika Vati can be taken twice a day, after meals. This means that you can take it once in the morning and once in the evening. It is important to take it at the same time each day to get the most benefit.
If you are taking Vriddhivadhika Vati for a specific condition, such as hernia or epididymitis, your doctor may give you different instructions. For example, they may tell you to take it three times a day or for a longer period of time.
It is important to follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and to talk to them if you have any questions about how to take Vriddhivadhika Vati.
- Best time to take: Before meals, on an empty stomach.
- Recommended dosage: One tablet twice a day.
- Consult with a healthcare professional: Before starting any new medication, including Vasant Kusumakar Rasa.