Dhootapapeshwar Mahayograj Guggul
- Guggul: Guggul is a type of resin that is obtained from a tree. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a herb that is an adaptogen. It can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Shatavari: Shatavari is a herb that is an estrogenic agent. It can support women’s hormonal health.
- Licorice: Licorice is a herb that is an expectorant and mucolytic. It can help to relieve sore throats and coughs.
- Triphala: Triphala is an Ayurvedic tridoshic balancer. It can help to promote digestion and metabolism.
The potential benefits of Mahayograj Guggul include:
- Arthritis and pain relief: It can help to reduce inflammation and pain. It can be used to reduce the symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Reducing inflammation: It is a powerful anti-inflammatory. It can help to reduce inflammation that can be caused by a variety of conditions, such as arthritis, allergies, and asthma.
- Boosting the immune system: It is an adaptogen. It can help to reduce stress and anxiety, which can weaken the immune system.
- Reducing symptoms of diabetes: It can help to control blood sugar levels. It can be used to reduce the symptoms of diabetes, such as fatigue and frequent urination.
To be Used:
- Musculoskeletal pain: It can be used to relieve pain and inflammation in the muscles, tendons, and ligaments. It is often used to treat conditions such as back pain, neck pain, and sports injuries.
- Digestive disorders: It can help to improve digestion and relieve digestive problems such as indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Respiratory disorders: It can be used to relieve symptoms of respiratory disorders such as asthma, bronchitis, and allergies.
- Skin disorders: Mahayograj Guggul can be used to treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Women’s health disorders: It can be used to treat women’s health disorders such as menstrual cramps, amenorrhea (absence of menstruation), and infertility.
The dosage of Mahayograj Guggul will vary depending on the individual’s age, health, and condition. Generally, adults are advised to take 1-2 Tab of twice a day.
How to Take:
It is best to take Mahayograj Guggul after meals to reduce the risk of stomach upset. It is also important to be consistent with taking Mahayograj Guggul in order to get the best results.
Storage of Mahayograj Guggul:
Mahayograj Guggul should be stored in a cool, dry place. It should be protected from direct sunlight.
Additional information about Mahayograj Guggul:
It is an ancient Ayurvedic medicine that has been used for centuries to treat a variety of health conditions. It is a safe and effective medicine that can be beneficial for many people.
When to Take:
If you miss a dose of Mahayograj Guggul, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule.
And always remember ,before trying any new remedies for supplements, consult with our Kapeefit Ayurvedic practitioner or a healthcare professional. Your wellness journey is our priority.